It's called fashion Karen, look it up

Green or Black Grips?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I reckon Black and I'm willing to put it out there that I have a better colour matching game than most!!!!! I know how to pimp a bike. Colours are accents and shouldn't dominate unless the bike is a complete colour like a (Phhht spitting sound) Yeti. Then Black or another colour is the accent.

And here are my credentials!!!!

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Everything is lovely except the hoses.
I love the hoses!!! I even used to shrink wrap them orange to de-clutter but it ended up being a massive dick drag whenever you have to service things. But in both cases black hoses would work too.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I've got three cables/hoses shrink wrapped together on the Tallboy. Was a PITA getting it all to sit right.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Agreed. Since we’re being honest here also the rotors. I fuggin hate coloured rotors. Too much of a good thing.
everything else is on point! Sorry @EsPeGe.
Nope, rotors and hoses! I was sad when I had to go back to a boring black gear cable...

And yes, nothing much matches green wise. I'm just using up all the green I have because it won't be going on the new frame...

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Agreed. Since we’re being honest here also the rotors. I fuggin hate coloured rotors. Too much of a good thing.
everything else is on point! Sorry @EsPeGe.
while we're going, who goes to all that effort and doesnt even line up the tyre logo's with the valves...on BOTH bikes

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
IMHO, go nuts on the coloured bits on a solid colour frame. As long as the colours match each other.