Jacob Broadhead - Possums, 7th of November '09

Kane.

Likes Dirt
Not that bad, i got frustrated making my Yr 12 video, the night before the big showcasing it crashed and I lost 9 hours of work. I slammed my fists on my laptop and bent the alluminium shell, CDs couldn't go in or out. FML
Kane Chenoweth like this.

blakie49

Likes Dirt
Not bad at all i must admit. Though I think you need to work out the slow mo Its a little rough. Over all, nice.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Not bad at all i must admit. Though I think you need to work out the slow mo Its a little rough. Over all, nice.
have to agree with the slow-mo, looked fine on my comp though, keep in mind it aint in HD.
Although, I still need to get my export settings, aswell as camera settings dialed.
This is just some test footage and my first proper film with it.

Maurice.

Banned
Not too shabby if I say myself, the timelapse at the start looked pretty good. Riding was good, lighting was good, colours were pretty good for a consumer cammy. Only thing though, be more fluid in panning, and work on the titles a bit more. Over all, sweet vid.

Can't you get twixtor for Premiere Elements?

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Not too shabby if I say myself, the timelapse at the start looked pretty good. Riding was good, lighting was good, colours were pretty good for a consumer cammy. Only thing though, be more fluid in panning, and work on the titles a bit more. Over all, sweet vid.

Can't you get twixtor for Premiere Elements?
Just had a look and it appears you can't.
It will look better in HD anyway...

Last edited:

zen zen

Likes Dirt
Loving it :). the quality isnt to bad but it was way cool when i watched it on your computer before you uploaded the other day.

adman

Likes Dirt
Stop relying on HD - there are so many vids that work fine that aren't HD on vimeo.

It's way down the trail that your problem begins.

The way I see things, HD on vimeo only really enhances the colour and megapixels of your shots, it doesn't do anything to fix that dodgy slo mo you have going there. Once you figure out your render and project settings, things should look better.

As for the film..

Good! Good choice of music, works well in my opinion. As Maurice said, keep your panning shots going and make them smooooooooth! Don't wait, then suddenly pan and then stop again. Just do one big long slow shot.

Also... keep away from those dodgy titles at the end? Just keep it simple? Just looks tacky and cheap to me... sorry!

Maurice.

Banned
Ty- I was reading VideoMaker mag and aparenntly you can make some really 'wicked' titles in Premiere elements, have a look on their website so you can get better at titles, and Mitch will be fully envious.
Seriously, they did look pretty good, have a look

Last edited:

Mitch_freeride

Likes Dirt
Ty- I was reading VideoMaker mag and aparenntly you can make some really 'wicked' titles in Premiere elements, have a look on their website so you can get better at titles, and Mitch will be fully envious.
Seriously, they did look pretty good, have a look
Yer but most people are impressed if you put a gradient or a drop shadow on your text.
Tye we on, who can make the best Premiere elements titles?

Edit: Actually stuff that, user created video comp anyone?

Last edited:

adman

Likes Dirt
Definitely - make a new thread about it.

I think I did a while back.. I'll dig it up and get it started again!