Jareds garage sale!

Jared

Yeti Cycles
hey guys, its almost that time of year again for me to get rid of all the spares and random things i no longer want or need, so as a date so far im thinking SATURDAY, APRIL 15TH!! also doubling up as a bit of a get together for all, come by have a chat say hello and meet some new people, ALL CLUB MEMBERS WELCOME!!, mark it in the calendars and start saving those funds!

there will be more bargains going than ever this time (since i had no october sale) a lot of you will know that youll find things for an absolute bargain, so dont be afraid.

pretty much every part you can imagine for your bike, and also loads of gear and casual stuff, all brand new or barely used (i wont sell it if its trashed)

just to mention stuff up for grabs.....

clothing, quite a bit of TLD gear, Pads, gloves, Pants, Jerseys, shorts
...casual stuff, TLD, Utopia, Oakley, and a few other brands, Socks, t's, hoodies, ect ect

Utopia goggles by the truck load

Bike parts,
everything you can think of, including a yeti Dj frame, and a full Yeti 4x bike (i will part it up if i can sell most of it)
then theres heaps of other stuff, sram gear galore, plenty of x-o's, truvativ cranks, hayes brakes, brake rotors, hayes aftermarket levers, chainrings, seat poles, tires, bars, stems, grips, pedals, and plenty more.

Anything you need in particular.....let me know and ill set it aside for ya

any questions just throw me a pm here.

see yas then guys

Jared

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Fuck... yeeeeh.

Will hopefuly be able to make the trip up.....

Bars and grips are needed :cool:

Snowy

Likes Dirt
hmmm, the day after my birthday, might have to treat myself to some new bike bling :D :D

Will be a good oportunity to catch up with some of the other members I've been meaning to meet up with, see ya there ;)

SCHOEY

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MMMMMMMM, this sounds good, it's on the calendar already

gingerbreadman said:
That sounds great but were abouts is it
I think you'll find it's in Jared's garage.

If you are interested in something, it may pay to PM him.

Last edited:

Jared

Yeti Cycles
geez!! ok time to set a few things out....this has caused quite a bit more interest than expected already.

for interstate guys...sorry, the whole point of having a garage sale is so i can sell to my mates first and so i also dont have to post away, normally this wouldnt be a problem, but its only been 3 hours since i first posted this and i already have 6 interstate pms, but ill keep in mind what yous are looking for and if theres still stuff left over that you want after the sale youll be at the top of my list to get it. sorry i cant pm you guys individually...so i hope you read this, but i have 20 pms to reply to already, and more coming in by the minute.

Also...to other guys who want to come up from brisbane ect....if i dont know you or atleast have a good word on you from someone who does know you (i know mr plow knows a few of you) then im sorry as well, but this could be quite a field day for someone wanting to pick up a few 5 finger discounts, and i dont want to then have to spend time tracking down theives and removing their 5 fingers, and i will...one at a time...with a rusty butter knife,

If i know you, or know of you, (i know more than you might think ;) then send me a pm and ill send ya my address, i dont need gate crashers

Jared

Yeti Cycles
oh and i almost forgot....
a complete as-r sl xc rig,

all the top stuff.... fox f100 forks, mavic wheelset, thomson, sram, truvativ cranks, hayes mag plus brakes (the light ones) ect ect,
goin for $3100

had a very easy life as youll see if you see it in the flesh

Jared

Yeti Cycles
possibly also worth mentioning i have some nice xc items, most of the bars i have are xc, got shifters, chainrings, a few other things too

Jared

juzzo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hell yes!!! ill b there , ill start saving up big haha

Last edited:

Jared

Yeti Cycles
Ok guys, heres how it has to be sorry, theres too many people here telling me (via pm's) they have 'shotgun' on a certain item, and i cant promise x-o mechs to 10 people when i only have a few (everyone is after some sram gear), so this is going to have to work on a first in first served basis....meaning, first to get in on the day of the sale gets it, so consider this my "to avoid dissapointment" disclaimer.

Jared

Yeti Cycles
Date Change!!

Goy my dates mixed up as well guys...sale is now on the following SATURDAY 22ND, hope this is all good!

Jared

carbonboy

Likes Dirt
great to hear

it's great that you are there to share the love mate.
pity i'm ages away so i won't bug ya with a pm.
good luck with the sale and the new season.
let us interstaters know if there are any goodies left over.
cheers

MTBWANNABE

Banned
Yeah Jared. another interstater here.

Just a thought.. what ever you don't have sold on the day. Post up here for the other not so fortunate (sp?) people.. :) But i can imagine it'd be hard to follow, and no doubt your always busy. OR you could get a mate to do it for you ;)

Good luck in 06. and holy sh*t your quick ;)

Cheers.