Jersey designers/printers

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
My company is looking to get into sponsored events etc, I am after a decent supplier of jerseys (and possibly other marketing material, such as bottles etc.). At this stage the jerseys will just be for road riding use. To start with I'd say we'd be looking at up to 20 jerseys.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Ruys

Likes Dirt
I've been looking into the exact same thing this week too. The best I've come across was this http://www.animalpaintball.com/ as they don't have a minimum order quantity (not so much an issue if you're looking for 20).

^^^that site looks pretty damn good too.

prklcd

Likes Dirt
For custom jerseys checkout www.versant.com.au

I know a couple of the guys and they are a good bunch of people. I have seen some of their work as well, great quality and I am pretty sure they do bottles etc if you need them.

slowK

Likes Dirt
Another vote for Champion systems. We did a small run of jerseys for our Mont 24 team and were very happy with the process. Helpful, can assist with design, great product and service, have an office in Sydney if you want to look at samples. And great value too.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Thanks all, I have passed on Champion Systems as the recommended supplier, however I've noted the others for consideration as well.

Oakley19

Squid
Check out zerofive.com.au

Zerofive.com.au have no minimum quantity, no artwork cost, excellent quality and very affordable cycling apparel.