Jerseys and shorts for "Plus" sized riders

brawlo

Squid
Royal and Oakley used to make some good loose fit xxl stuff but not any more unfortunately.
How long ago did they change? I have a couple of Royal short sleeves from maybe 2 years ago and they fit nicely. This is sad news

On the subject of shorts, my last purchase was a couple of pairs of Endura Humvee shorts. They’re nice, but the jury is out just yet on longevity. They’re much better shorts than my old Fox ones

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
How long ago did they change? I have a couple of Royal short sleeves from maybe 2 years ago and they fit nicely. This is sad news

On the subject of shorts, my last purchase was a couple of pairs of Endura Humvee shorts. They’re nice, but the jury is out just yet on longevity. They’re much better shorts than my old Fox ones
how do you find the sizing? Anthing by Endura, I generally have to go up a size, eg L --> XL gloves, and XL-->XXL jackets when tried on in a shop

brawlo

Squid
how do you find the sizing? Anthing by Endura, I generally have to go up a size, eg L --> XL gloves, and XL-->XXL jackets when tried on in a shop
They have a size chart on their website that wasn’t on the site I got them from. I also found charts on other pages that don’t match the one on Endura’s own site. They fit very true to that chart I find. I’m a 42-44” waist, depending on how casual I am with eating, which puts me in their 3XL shorts and they fit great

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Picked up a 2XL fox moto Jersey for 50 bucks from a mx store today. Went to the local bike shop for some other shit, fox jerseys 80-120bucks. Given I had one with me I did pretty solid side by side comparison. They are no heavier than the mtb versions, made from 100% the same stuff. The only difference I could discern was graphics design and the moto stuff is a little more generous in sizing. I was actually stoked to fit into the fox jersy no issues (6"1', 125kg).

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
PSA - Bought two more 2xl jerseys. One fox, one answer. The answer one is NOT generous in sizing. I would say it's only similar in length and accentuates all the wrong curves. Not loose like the fox ones in any case.