Jessi 'Slaughter': Did she have it coming, will consequences ever be the same again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangaRMX

Likes Dirt
For those who haven't heard of the massive troll attack on Jessi Slaughter...

This has become so big on the internet at the moment, it's quite literally hard not to see it if you're a regular on many large forums. I searched and couldn't find it here..so here we are..if you haven't heard about the outrage of Jessi, or of the subsequent trolling then read about it here.

Then there was this completely and absolutely absurd article by someone who should either better and should stop feeding us with such fool hearted bullshit. Yeah, the internet being censored can sooo look out for poor parenting and lack of common sense.

Then someone had a think and came out with some common sense in response to the second article, right above this one.

And finally, my favorite link of them all!

This is just too funny not to post, I mean, sure I would normally feel sorry for the poor girl - but who the hell does she, or her parents for that matter, think they are? As if posting something this ridiculous isn't going to get you trolled. Sure if you're just sitting at home and this starts happening, that's wrong, but carry on and things will keep carrying on..as they've learned.

Being a bad parent and letting your child access the internet un-supervised at the age of 11 is about the only thing you can put this all down to. Just look at how they carry on and how the mother sounds (in the police prank call - INTELLIGENCE!!!), surely they're responsible adults teaching their kids a few morals and what not, amirite?

Knopey

Likes Dirt
Whatever.

Gizmodo nailed it, the Prof is a knob or more likely has been (deliberately) misquoted or quoted out of context, in the name of making a story.

Just another media beatup, not worth the time of day...

RCOH

Eats Squid
If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Not worthy of thread.

'Ross

Eats Squid
The reason you didn't find it here when you searched...is due to the fact that we don't give a shit.

Jimass

Eats Squid
It's almost kinda funny seeing her go from super cocky in the first vid, to being in tears in the others...
Almost.

Those links say it all, a filter won't stop this. Its the parents, and the kids them selves.

Status
Not open for further replies.