Join Guttys fitness program

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have finally decided to go on a fitness program................

So therefore I have decided to do more physical activity in 2004. From this weekend on I will ride 10 km every day. If there are any of you who would like to join my bike club, please send me a message and we can make arrangements. Apologies to those interstate, may be a little difficult to go with you!
Attached is a Photo of my new bike.

So who's up for it then ?

BTW, i got this in an email this morning, appologies to those who've already seen it.

Rik

logged out
Don't need to shotgun when the beer's on tap, just stick your head under it and pull the lever.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Two things Gutty:

1. Only 10km's???? :(
2. Riding interstate on that would be awesome, what a road trip! I'll message you where to pick me up from ;)

Rik

logged out
Distance should be measured in Schooners/Pints, not KM's... and someone hook us up with one, we can make it the Team Farkin beerbike, I'll fly up to woomby to start off with you guys, and we'll pedal it down the coast, picking up more Farkiners on the way down to Melbourne 8)

Dane

Likes Dirt
How about an around australia trip, stopping off at all capital cities. although i guess the east coast is where its at!

Glad someone is taking the time to get into shape!

But I don't know... I might need a little bit more than 10km to feel the difference, how about you?

Oh, better make it twice a day aswell.