Joining the Yeti Cycles Fleet @ My Mountain: Demo Yeti SB95 29er Mountain Bike

Mad4singletrack

My Mountain
Demo Yeti SB95 29er Joins the Test Fleet @ My Mountain!

That's right folks, Yeti Cycles Premium Melbourne Dealer has recently taken stock of the latest option to join our growing fleet of in-store demo bikes.
We've received an unparalleled response to the recent announcement of our new partnership with Yeti Bikes Australia, and it is without doubt the most exciting brand we have ever taken on. As such, the decision was made to make the popular 5" 29er dually part of the permanent demo fleet.
Yeti Bikes have an impressive reputation for building high quality mountain bikes that are clearly engineered by riders, for riders. However, we're not interested in resting upon their reputation, and as with any brand that comes through the doors at My Mountain, we want to make sure that our customers can touch, feel, ride and ask every little technical question about the bike before owning one.

You can read more about our demo bikes HERE.

IMG_1326.JPG

The Brand
Yeti Cycles hails from Colarado in the USA, and is one of the most respected brands in the business. Their infamous R&D team is famous for working very closely with their American neighbours at Fox Racing Shox, and this relationship has bred some of the finest suspension designs available on the market. Combined with modern and forward-thinking geometry, Yeti Bikes will appeal to the discerning rider who notices the small details and appreciates a high quality ride.
Although we have only been stocking Yeti since November, bikes such as the ASR 5, the SB66, SB66 Carbon and the SB95 have quickly dominated inquiries and sales.

IMG_1334.JPG

IMG_1330.JPG

The Demo Bike Service is a totally free service, which we pride ourselves on being able to offer to our customers. The reason we don't charge you to ride our demo bikes is that we're so confident that you'll notice the bikes build quality, appreciate the suspension setup and value our fitting service that there's a very good chance you'll be back! While it's true that you can buy a Yeti, Santa Cruz or Trek bike at a number of different bike shops in Melbourne, we believe that we set ourselves apart from the rest by offering up meticulous build quality by trained mechanics, a detailed bike fitting process ($200 Value) to ensure your new Yeti is set up perfectly as well as ongoing technical knowledge and advice to help you get the most out of your new bike.
Like every demo bike @ My Mountain, we clean and service the SB95 to the same standard that our workshop has built its reputation on, and so aside from a bright orange "Demo" sticker, you'll be hard pressed to tell the difference between the test bikes and new floor stock.

If you love the look of the new SB95, check out all of the groupset options, fork choices and upgrades available on our website here; Yeti SB95.

Otherwise, check out some pretty pictures of this pretty spectacular looking bike and make yourself an appointment to drop into MMHQ and see all of our Yeti, Santa Cruz, Lapierre and Trek bikes in the flesh!

IMG_1333.JPG

IMG_1331.JPG

Attachments

Last edited: