Joke of the DAY !!

lindsay

Likes Dirt
I saw one of them when i was down at the coast in some stupid touring car shop. Couldn't believe how much they were asking. You'd have to be an idiot to buy one. All it is is a huffy with some new stickers and about 2 and a half grand on top of what it's worth. :lol:

Ryan

Radministrator
I think the high price has something to do with them being a collectors item, only 100 of em built apparently. Still, you'd have to be an absolute HSV fanatic to even consider paying $2500 for one.

Techno Destructo

Riding In Peace
"HSV Logo"? SOLD!!! :lol:

I love it! It also comes with an owner's manual? Exclusive build certificate? Wow! That's worth every cent of $2500!

Leave it to a car nut to advertise a MTB by saying "NEVER BEEN ON THE ROAD". :lol: "Oh... but I rammed it into several ditches at top speed though...."

The line "If you want the awesome on-road performance of your HSV but still yearn to go off-road then this bike is for you." is also pretty good. What do you think that says about the bike? Perfoms like a street car on the trails? Like sliding everywhere, getting stuck, hitting trees? :p

I dunno, but when I see reflectors on the wheels, I know we're talking a heavy duty bike. :lol:

CHEWY

Eats Squid
i think i saw one in the trading post for 800 so i think that guys still f*cked in the head

lindsay

Likes Dirt
100 ever built. HA. :lol:

There's been thousands built. There being sold in kmart and target for 500 bucks.

The one i saw even had the fluro coloured stickers saying "this bike is not designed for offroad use".

frank-oi

Likes Dirt
should buy it to run it over with a ford or something like that.

the thing is it looks shit ,gezz.that guy must have hit his head damn hard whislt"on road" or may be just in this drive way.

xxsethsxx

Likes Bikes
i would LOVE to destroy that thing. bring it DHing once! JUST ONCE! thats all I need... but i would prob. throw it off the lift before i even got to the top for some laughs

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that is some funny shit! i saw one of those at a holden gift shop!! HA it was like 600 then and that guy is aking for 2500 !!! man that guy f*cked in the head, or in the arse

G

Loving the spesh edition stand

:D:D:D DID U SEE THE STAND???
ahahaha spesh edition find in the bush stick stand
garunteed not to break:D