Jubilee DH Track Name

lindsay

Likes Dirt
Ok people we need an official name for the DH track in Jubilee park.

McFrenzy (short for Mackenzie Frenzy) has been the unofficial name for a while now.

Does everyone want to stick with this? Otherwise put up some other suggestions.

The final name for the track will be written on all council maps and signed in Jubilee Park.

CAM

Likes Dirt
Power Lines?
has a double meaning when you think about it.

I think McFrenzie is the best one though.

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha lets just cal it SOMETHING at least. It is rather frustrating trying to work out where people actually want to meet for a ride when it is referred to as "Tristania, The New Track, The Race Track, Jubilee Park" etc etc. McFrenzie sounds good, as does Power lines, but since some riders are used to referring to it as McFrenzie I would say this is easiest.

Mcfrenzie Track

Rode the new track for the first time yesterday - fantastic, its up there with the best of them. Although i must say the pedal back to the top is a bit tiring

$$$pimp$$$

Likes Dirt
if you want it to fit in wif the burger thing the track have got goin y dun u just call it the big mac?

but yer i agree wif mcfrenzie thats good. just call it sumfin

MrPlow

TMBC
$$$pimp$$$ said:
if you want it to fit in wif the burger thing the track have got goin y dun u just call it the big mac?

but yer i agree wif mcfrenzie thats good. just call it sumfin
Well as long as we don't get you to spell it we should be on a winner:rolleyes:

aaron01

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dont get wot u mean Greg hs speling loks good 2 me cuz, Call it McFrenzie & get some signs up we have only be speaking about this for 2 months.