jumps in lindfield 30th may

armpit

Likes Bikes
we will be there from 12pm-5pm and also maybe before, possibly from 8am. in lindfield on bradfield road. ride down the street until you pass the csiro, then follow the road, pass a road on your right and go down a hill around a corner and then up a hill and then turn left into a grassy clearing at the top of the hill and there are some jumps that we plan to fix up this sunday. anyone is free to come and we will definately be riding, not just building, ive got a crzy drop that if any one will do i will give them a free 2 litre bottle of soft drink, therel be free drinks any way but if u do it ull get one to yourself. the jumps are good fun but need some serious work so if possible bring shovels. depending on tunout i may fire up the barbie but thats just if enough people show up. Here are some pics of what ive got so far.

local

Banned
one of them has been fixed up the second one yeh the jumpon the left looks small but ts a ripper dudes this is a mad place plus it nevers gets taken down haas been there for over a year. so come up and rip into plus there i s a mad dh track and a insane drop.

nicho

Sacré bleu!
hey dude

hey how are ya,
i m up for it,i live in chatswood do you think i can ride to it ?

it looks like it s got potential, i m just a beginner at dirt jumper so looks coool too me....

nicho

matty foy

Likes Dirt
yeah i live in gordon and iam really up for havin a ride, those jumps look pretty good!!

wat time r u guys gona b there

local

Banned
he lives there we will be there all day so come build and have a ride it will be mad fun easily ridable from chatty

local

Banned
dont post whore on this topic we are trying to get people to come and build plus ull be to busy sessioning street with your homies doing sprocket stallss ahahhahaah

armpit

Likes Bikes
ok from chatty just catch a trian to lindfield station go out to the highway side, cross the street and turn right, go past coles and ride up the highway until you get to the church, go past the church and go up to the end of the next block and turn left down an insane bitumen hill (Provincial). then follow that road until you get to the next largish road(lady game). its a fair ride but i do it like 4 times a week so it cant be that bad. ne way once you get to the big road turn left and go to the roundabout then turn right. once you see the next roundabout (immediatly) turn left and go to the end of the road (Bradfield). the road is very long so watch out, when you get past the csiro go ahead then go around a small curve and dip in the road, then up a small curve and rise and the jumps are just through the grass clearing on the left at the top of the hill. just print this out and take it with you if u dont want to get lost.

armpit

Likes Bikes
we will be there from 12pm-5pm and also maybe before, possibly from 8am. I live basically next door so i will be there all day but am going out from 9-12 but other people will probly be there. if u get here and there is no one there just wait i will definately be there.

armpit

Likes Bikes
woo huge turn out, not, not a soul turned up bar me and three mates. oh well you missed out on 10 litres of free soft drink. ill put some pics up as soon as i can be fucked to. btw there wont be many pics cus the camera man was a retard who could only take movies and i cant upload movies. Oh well just blame it on the tauper.