just one

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not as good as some of you pros on here but i thought it was pretty decent none the less. thanks to dove (X) for the photo.

check out the knees

ps, ignore the danscomp shirt, i cant believe i wore it out in public, how embarrassing

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
run up is heaps bodgey you can either do a 90 degree turn around a corner or like snake in between a building and a tree to get there haha. and there is usually a car park like right at the end of the rail so there isnt really any run out either.

tommyturtle

Likes Bikes
nice knees bruz, yeh i hate it when theres a good thing to do but thers no way to do it cause theres shit in the way, but you could still do it so nice, but yeh that really grinds my gears

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i tried a bar height rail the other day, got onto it but was too sore from bailing to get any decent photos.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
nice Tim. how high's that rail? I'm slowly learning to hop higher, I was feebling the ledge at Thornleigh just over stem height, that's about as high as I've done so far.

Big_Chief

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think its about crossbar height, but i have massive bars...

you should come ride stives sometime, although its probably not worth the trek;)

Last edited: