ACT Karen's Karmic Kosher Kable Krimps

Scotty T

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You guys needed to take out my accidental loss, damage and theft replacement insurance for $9.95 per annum :)

pink poodle

Our man in the West
Asking for a friend...

I've popped 4 gold caps about 20 minutes ago. Not really feeling anything...how long should I wait to pop a few more? Is it ok to mix colours? And how many is too many for a 95kg adult male to have in one day?

Scotty T

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Asking for a friend...

I've popped 4 gold caps about 20 minutes ago. Not really feeling anything...how long should I wait to pop a few more? Is it ok to mix colours? And how many is too many for a 95kg adult male to have in one day?
Stop lying, you haven't even placed an order yet. I have a special baggie to place yours in, I found a few on the street years ago, most likely dropped by one of my neighbours drug dealing kids but never had a use for it until now because I usually only deal in bricks.

20200909_195021_copy_804x1072.jpg

pink poodle

Our man in the West
A kilo is a thousand grams...

I've had a t-shirt with those faces on it when I was a teenager. 5 across the front a little bigger than a 50c piece and one big one on the back. I remember the night it became my party shirt. I had been to a party and came home intoxicated. I woke up se time before sunrise to the small alien faces glowing at me from across the room! It took me a few terrified moments to realise it was the tshirt. I did not know until that moment that the fades were glow in the dark.

pink poodle

Our man in the West
Just buy a mixed bag @HamboCairns and you can change colours every week or so...

I've got some pink crud at home. Not the hot pink like your grips, but I think there's a seat clamp a seat (women specific) and cable outer. Mellow pink though so probably not the ultra modern vibe of those day-glo busted dick pink grips.

HamboCairns

Likes Dirt
Just buy a mixed bag @HamboCairns and you can change colours every week or so...

I've got some pink crud at home. Not the hot pink like your grips, but I think there's a seat clamp a seat (women specific) and cable outer. Mellow pink though so probably not the ultra modern vibe of those day-glo busted dick pink grips.
I'm really going for the Burgtec Toxic Barbie pink vibe!