Kenilworth high quality photos :)

Duckman

Likes Bikes
Hey guys, as promised i have managed to get some photos from the race day at kenilworth (I'm the dude with the orange santa cruz VP-free). All the credit for these photos goes to Stuart my mate who i kindly drag along to all my races, while he is there he takes photos of pretty much everyone (if you photo is not there send me a message with your race number ill see what i can do). I'm afraid for kenilworth i was only there for sunday so there was some practice shots taken and a lot of race photos. Stuart is able to supply some high res ones for backgrounds if you like and some editing can be done see for example the top photo. Thanks for taking the time to read this and i hope you enjoy the photos, the next race we will be at is Illenbah. If you want us to photograph any events let us know it can be done within reason we often go to XC and Downhill. All this is free and i just want to say thank you to him for putting the time into doing this as he dosent even ride :). Thanks guys and enjoy your photos.

http://www.stuartleigh.com/kenilworth/

Last edited:

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
is there a b-line to that big jump? the one with all the first pics ohhh theres a pic of it dont worry nice shots!

Last edited:

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
am i such a stocker that people see me coming and decide not to take photos??!?:p:p Damn, nice photos man but it seems everyone just misses me (to fast?;):p)

(#148, red helmet, black shirt, brown/red m3)

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Great shots. Give your mate a flash next time, I'm guessing they be a whole new level of goodness.:D

Duckman

Likes Bikes
in regards to people wanting high res photos, i should be able to get my mate to get some down for the weekend, we both work longish hours so as soon as i can get them done for you guys i will. thanks for the positive comments on the photos as well its my mates first time shooting a race :p

friz

Likes Dirt
Yes indeed, very nice pics. You even got my crash I was #73, I got to eat alot of dirt from that crash, and I was still trying to spit it all out even after I finished.

R33F

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All this is free and i just want to say thank you to him for putting the time into doing this as he dosent even ride :). Thanks guys and enjoy your photos.

http://www.stuartleigh.com/kenilworth/
Duckman - please pass on a huge thanks to Stuart for the brilliant photos !!

If he is a member on farkin - please forward his user name so I can thank him personally.

There is no email on Stuarts web page (that I saw) ? Any chance of getting hi-res piccies ?

Cheers,

Duckman

Likes Bikes
im afraid he does not have a username on farkin :(. he will probaly get some pics of the XC as well cant promise anything... wish i could do both would be awesome, but the DH comes first..

master@dh

Likes Dirt
QUACK!!!

hi duck

nice photos, that person in the 2nd last pic looks like he's going very very slow! any way hows it down at the goldy? been out downhillin yet?:D

Duckman

Likes Bikes
Ye its pretty good down here trail wise, anyway, on a non forum troll note, i have some rather bad news due to the retarded size of some of the photos i may not be able to upload some of them (over 10 mb a file) so if your going to illinbah and want the higher res photos just let me know (would be easier) :)