KHE Reverse ACB Mix up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18757
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18757

I've had a Federal V1 before, and I purchased a KHE Reverse ACB about a week ago and I have already have around 4 or 5 problems. I've blown out both of my driver bearings, the drive side bearing has started to split into two, and has shifted and stuck out of the hub shell about 1cm and the engagement has slipped. It's all greased, the cone nuts have only been finger tight and I am not running pegs so I'm not overtightening my wheel. I pulled it apart this morning to find that both the driver bearings had blown out, and started to look for any differences between my Federal V1 and this, and it doesn't seem like there are any. I am starting to think that the shop I bought it from has given me the wrong hub. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know where the ACB/Bushings are located in the hub? Any help appreciated.

Belle

Eats Squid
This happened to contagious,
does the axle have a Allen key hole for adjustable slack?

xero

Supersports
The Astern has the externally adjustable slack...... so similar but different axel to the Reverse. ( yes they will swap between the 2 though)

Hayden, check your PM's and get back to me...... I'll be able to tell you what version reverse you have for a start.

Last edited: