Kingdom of one Banshee plus some black obsolete 26" carbon and a couple o' steel HT's

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Picked up and ccdba cs from a member here after selling the inline that was on there. Stoked with how she rides! Soo much more plush than the inline. Feels like it has more travel. In all honesty the change from inline to ccdba cs feels bigger than the change from ctd to ccdba cs on my rune. I am 95kg so I guess what I have read about the inline being better suited to riders <80kg is correct. I am hoping that I can now call it quits on the upgrade program for a while...

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Needs more nothing! Unless somebody wants to swap hope tech enduros for crossmax enduros... Haha

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't be riding anything with a coil too soon then...
Haha. Coil is my one weakness. Don't really care for yellow wheels, that would be purely aesthetics. I think in would prefer the hope wheels to crossmax's. Coil would be for the rune anyway so it doesn't count...

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Haha. Coil is my one weakness. Don't really care for yellow wheels, that would be purely aesthetics. I think in would prefer the hope wheels to crossmax's. Coil would be for the rune anyway so it doesn't count...
I know a couple of guys running CCDB Coil CS on Spittys. They love them.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Oh yeah!? Got a link?
No, but got an email from Banshee/Keith asking if there were any suggestions for the new models. They were randomly sending them out to their contact. Guess it pays to annoy the designer, asking him stupid questions all the time.

Told them they need to go back to bushes and steepening up the HA a degree or two.

Last edited:

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No, but got an email from Banshee/Keith asking if there were any suggestions for the new models. They were randomly sending them out to their contact. Guess it pays to annoy the designer, asking him stupid questions all the time.

Told them they need to go back to bushes and steepening up the HA a degree or two.
Fair call.

Perhaps you could suggest they do away with the interchangeable dropouts and release all of the v3 banshee with 135qr and a straight 1 1/8 headtube.