Kingophiles

tiggerlator

Likes Bikes
Just wanted to know why people spend so much on Chris king BB's. I think it is idiotic and usually people who have more money than Shimano parts on their bikes they will usually have a king headset too.
I use deore BB's that cost £16 and work fine for months then just spend another £16 when it's worn out.
And don't give me none of this whining coz I'm skint scrap either. There's no reason to buy these overpriced parts apart from fapping.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Busy morning on the keyboard triggerlator.

King bearing are fucking brilliant and bulletproof. Their components are without a doubt overpriced, as are most top end items. They don’t make second, third, fourth tier components unlike Shimano, sram, cane creek, DT etc. so you’re only left with the top end pricing to compare.

I’ve had CK hubs and headsets. Never a bottom bracket purely due to cost. Would certainly consider though given my experiences with their bearing quality.

Some folk feel like hot shit with fancy gear on their bike, some folk feel like hot shit running deore and telling other people that they are just fapping.

tiggerlator

Likes Bikes
Think maybe you need to take off your king tinted specs or too much fapping has blinded you to the bullshit you're spouting.
Also from your dumbass deore comment, I guess having the king stuff makes you feel superior too.
Does it really matter what gear you have on your bike? Or do real cyclists like you only use expensive parts.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Or do real cyclists like you only use expensive parts.
Yes, real cyclists use only expensive parts. Deore is not just cheap (embarrassing!) but also quite a feminine sounding word, which is even worse.

If you want to be quick and skilful, it’s gonna cost.

Real cyclists don’t shop at Aldi..

safreek

Only wanker kids use deore and fapp on about how great they are. You are obviously some sort of tosser who uses cheap ass parts and think they work the same as top quality.
Keep trying to justify being a bum to yourself, you do know the people who pretend to be your friends are only letting you hang around them so they can laugh at your cheap ass ride, probably a kona stinky judging by your fucked attitude towards class products.
Why don't you grow up and buy a real whip, deck it out with king products and become a real man, maybe grow a bit of fluff around your tiny genitals and actually ride a bike instead of your hand.
Enjoy the above info and get on with your pathetic little life and stop trolling your superiors, you really do sound like a whining little stinky riding bitch:p

kbekus

Likes Dirt
Must... resist... grrrr, can't....

CK and to a lesser extent Hope stuff is more expensive than Shimano sure, but as you said when your (and my) Shimano stuff is worn out you chuck it in the bin and buy a new one. Whereas with CK stuff you strip it down, clean it, lube it and put it back together and it's as good as new. And 8 years down the track you can still buy spare parts to rebuild it... try doing that with some Shimano stuff (I'm mostly thinking brakes here, you can't buy replacement pistons or seals FFS).

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Just wanted to know why people spend so much on Chris king BB's. I think it is idiotic and usually people who have more money than Shimano parts on their bikes they will usually have a king headset too.
I use deore BB's that cost £16 and work fine for months then just spend another £16 when it's worn out.
And don't give me none of this whining coz I'm skint scrap either. There's no reason to buy these overpriced parts apart from fapping.
Here in Australia we like building bikes properly.

Sorry to hear you can’t do that in England.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
And some people get jack of bb maintenance in the dead of winter and just want to ride their bike.

Or maybe it's the 5 year warranty.

Or maybe it's the grease injection tool

Or maybe it's the double lip seals that work

Have you ever heard of the do it once, do it properly mantra?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
He’s a patient troll. Member since 2014 or something ?! Maybe poodle forgot his login details for that account for a while.

Poodle is away, waist deep in fluffy Japanese snow, trying to get balls deep in hot danish backpackers, and there are no poodle-esk typos and autocorrect mangled speak in the OP.

Not discrediting the notion is could be a very patient sockpuppet, but it ain't poodle.

stirk

Burner
Bwhahaha, thread of the year and it's still only January, can't wait for the next installment!

Quality is just that, you either get it or you don't ;)

tiggerlator

Likes Bikes
D
Yes, real cyclists use only expensive parts. Deore is not just cheap (embarrassing!) but also quite a feminine sounding word, which is even worse.

If you want to be quick and skilful, it’s gonna cost.

Real cyclists don’t shop at Aldi..
anal douche

tiggerlator

Likes Bikes
You're all sock puppets. I love the way you make assumptions about what I ride because I think ck stuff is just for you sock puppets that don't mind the prices and the pretty colours so you can hang around with your cycling "friends" and admire your shiny parts.
My bikes get used a lot. One of which is a ogre, the other is a mtb. Also I don't have no Deore parts on it either sock puppets.
Now get back to fapping and polishing the dust of your bikes.

Also no spelling or grammar mistakes either as I do have something up top unlike you sock puppets.

safreek

You're all sock puppets. I love the way you make assumptions about what I ride because I think ck stuff is just for you sock puppets that don't mind the prices and the pretty colours so you can hang around with your cycling "friends" and admire your shiny parts.
My bikes get used a lot. One of which is a ogre, the other is a mtb. Also I don't have no Deore parts on it either sock puppets.
Now get back to fapping and polishing the dust of your bikes.

Also no spelling or grammar mistakes either as I do have something up top unlike you sock puppets.
Always the fear of spelling incorrectness, do you live in fear of being humiliated. Even by the girls. Found your photo on Facebook
353806_sm-Crap, Defecation, Discharge, Dung, Excrement, Fecal Matter, Feces, Feculence.jpg

moorey

call me Mia
Forest Ninja/relaxed/trail carver....all Zac Dupreez..and I’ll wager it’s this clown again.
Yawn.