Knolly Grassroots Racing Aus/NZ

Yippee_Ki_YayMF

Likes Dirt
G'day everyone.

Recently Knolly Bikes advertised that applications are open to join their Grassroots Racing Team for 2016 --> Knolly Grassroots

I have just taken on the role as manager for Australia and New Zealand and I am hoping to assist athletes that are interested in obtaining grassroots level support for DH and/or Enduro.

The positions are open to anyone to apply for, however the following guidelines are suggested:
- Be race focused
- and promote the brand well. Knolly aren't fussed with how good someone is, just that their attitude is aligned with Knolly.

Successful applicants with be entitled to discounted frames and shocks, a race kit and a Knolly branded T-shirt and hat.

If anyone is interested, please feel free to email me an application to:
tristan@knollybikes.com

**admin - I apologise if this type of post is not allowed. Just trying to get the word out for anyone keen on obtaining a level of sponsorship. Please delete if not appropriate.

phillywa

Likes Dirt
Funny i should read this because i contacted the knolly aussie distributer about the grassroots program. Ive yet to hear back from him after a month of the missed call.

Ill flick you an email tonight Tristan. Im very interested as own 2 and love knollys