Kona Roast??

grovesy

Likes Dirt
I just found a Kona Roast sitting in a w/shop over here gathering dust,only had time to get a quick look at it and not sure about the year.
Brown in colour,
Avid arch brakes,
Marz sc fork with clamp/bolt type crown,
Clump stem,
S shape chainstays.
Fairly good condition by the looks of it.
Thats about all I can remember,does anyone have an idea what year it might be and approx what it might be worth?

Cheers.

S.

ex offender
Dunno what year it is, but I'd get your mitts on those forks and keep em... they'll last forever and a day.

wombat

Lives in a hole
It doesn't matter what model it is, everyone wants the bolt on everything forks, screw cryofit.

grovesy

Likes Dirt
Definately a twin bolt clamp securing stauncheon to crown they were black and looked to have about 80mm travel I'm not 100% sure about the travel though.

willy_c

Likes Dirt
kona

hey dude,i just had one of those bikes.they are super beefy and strong,and last forever.
the forks do have a bolt on crown and bolt on arch.the bike is a 2000 model if it is brown

grovesy

Likes Dirt
fastrider gus said:
2000... the forks are air though... and only have silver stanctions.. boo..

Ahhh shit, silver stauncheons,piece o crap bike suppose it could have nice rubber booties fitted to it.
Hey Fuzzy,the owner is one of those guys that does'nt want to ride it and does'nt want to sell.I tell you it's a shame to see :(