Kona Stab Garbanzo

Speshul K

Likes Dirt
Kona was nice enough to pimp out a bunch of these for us at the bike park and I was one of the lucky bastards that scored one, not bad for a work bike.

Last edited:

lethalweapon

Likes Dirt
OMG...OMG That is the best kona i have even seen!!!:eek: it looks soooo good your my friend are lucky im sooo jelous:D hey was it hard to get the deemaxx on the bike? im presuming it is the same frame as the 07 stab deluxe? thanks

crazzy_guy

Likes Dirt
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow sweet bike that is all can say

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LOL Hayes. Although I'm not the biggest Kona fan (even having owned one previosuly) I would love to throw my leg over it at work everyday.

Giantrider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SOOO hot!!! yeh get some codes running on her then she'll be even more tight... bloody good effort for a freebie was it?

THE CHENZ

Likes Dirt
Deemax/Reflector Bike of the Month

Absolutely love a HOT STAB, which this is, but I`d like to see a REFLECTOR Bike of the Month Challenge!;)
Seriously as many young guy`s use this site, NO ONE has ever presented their ride with PIMP wheel reflector action.........and on DEEMAX:confused:
LOL:D