Krank Bikes

gooser

Likes Bikes
Hi guys, has anyone used krankbikes.com.au before? Are they a legit site and all or should I not bother. It's just that I've never heard of them before and am abit wary with the old Credit Card details.
Cheers.

JoshyC

Likes Dirt
Bought a set of grips off them, absolutely top notch. Really quick getting them to your door

zen zen

Likes Dirt
Yeah man Krankbikes.com.au is a legit site some of my mates have bought stuff off there and they have not encountered any problems so far only helpfull people and quick postage times. Plus they also have good prices on items.

moodybluebob

Likes Dirt
krank bikes is awesome. Great people. I just bought a set of avid BB7 and had some trouble with the distro so they helped me out heaps. Great bunch of people.

Yorto

Likes Dirt
Great site and willing to price match as well. I purchased some tyres and asked politely for it to be sent in express so I could go riding that weekend, they had no dramas and were very polite about it. 1 site I will return to and suggest other people to buy from.

sich nich

Likes Dirt
Hi guys, has anyone used krankbikes.com.au before? Are they a legit site and all or should I not bother. It's just that I've never heard of them before and am abit wary with the old Credit Card details.
Cheers.
Hey dude, if you are in Orange, you should hook up with these boys for a ride on weekends, as their shop is in Wellington, about an hour from you.
Their shop number is (02) 6845 3882.

Slightly biased (though not I'm not an employee), Krank are good guys, with good intentions to get a fair go in the online retail market, the same as phantom cycles and tbsm.

gooser

Likes Bikes
Thanks guys. I just got my Saddle ordered, hopefuly have it this week and all will be sweet. Thanks again for the replies, reassuring!
Cheers.

gooser

Likes Bikes
OK, cool. Thanks for the tip mate, I'll get my ride sorted and get in contact with them. Thanks again and Happy Riding!
Cheers.

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
It's a great site to buy from and it's run by a good bunch of blokes. They even loaned a mate of mine a frame for a while so he could enjoy the local trails more. I have bought from them before and definitely will be buying from them again. And again and again with my record of breaking parts.

I would recommend dealing with these guys any time.

DNF

Likes Dirt
Definatly recomend them.
Go out of their way to help, super fast, know their stuff, and most of all sweet deals.
Rad place to buy from. Hope you have as good of service as it sounds like everyone else is having.