NSW SOLD /found

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Item: KS Internal dropper or similar 30.9
Conditions: after a swap only,
Extra Info: Need internal route dropper, old frame had external
wanting to swap an externally routed KS Lev DX 30.9 /100mm with southpaw remote for an internally routed 30.9 dropper of similar quality and function

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Contact the distro ... they can swap out the mast and parts ... from memory circa $100 to $120ish

Mast $40 to $50 I think , bottom actuator $20 to $30 ... cable clamp and grub $2 to $4 ... maybe a new remote cable ( can’t remember)
$16.90ish for postage. Presuming relevant parts just swap over and post doesn’t need a clean and service (add $55)

All the internals are the same between the DX and Integra ... so just need to swap out the mast and actuator at the bottom and maybe a longer remote cable and housing

Beaker74

Likes Dirt
Contact the distro ... they can swap out the mast and parts ... from memory circa $100 to $120ish

Mast $40 to $50 I think , bottom actuator $20 to $30 ... cable clamp and grub $2 to $4 ... maybe a new remote cable ( can’t remember)
$16.90ish for postage. Presuming relevant parts just swap over and post doesn’t need a clean and service (add $55)

All the internals are the same between the DX and Integra ... so just need to swap out the mast and actuator at the bottom and maybe a longer remote cable and housing
Sorry to hijack your thread, just confirming Nerf, that an externally routed/actuated Lev can be converted to internally routed?
If so, I'll be sending you mine to be swapped over.

moorey

call me Mia
Sorry to hijack your thread, just confirming Nerf, that an externally routed/actuated Lev can be converted to internally routed?
I think it can...but starts to get pricey with new masts etc.
Fatty, I have a one ride old 125 internal lev I routed into a hole in my Five that the previous owner drilled.
I confess it bothers me, even though I prefer it to external routing where possible.
How’s the condition of yours?
Black or standard shaft?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
It can.
I think it can...but starts to get pricey with new masts etc.
Fatty, I have a one ride old 125 internal lev I routed into a hole in my Five that the previous owner drilled.
I confess it bothers me, even though I prefer it to external routing where possible.
How’s the condition of yours?
Black or standard shaft?
$100 - $120 ish according to the man.....

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
recently tried swapping parts from external to internal Command post, surprisingly or not, knowing the bike industry , the biggest problem was that the grub screw thingy holding the cable was a different diameter and I had to get a motorbike 5.5 mm x 10 long one from France !!!!
3 weeks later it arrived . So make sure all the pieces are available.Mine had an open seat tube but still very fiddly.
In your situation I would prolly just drill a hole in the right place.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Yes ... it’s the same process as above ... really all the LEV series of posts (except the LEV Si) share the same dimensions.
The masts are the major difference so connector at the bottom have to change.

Email either Alan@linksports.com.au and or Sebastien@linksports and we can quote (Pricing maybe a bit lower then above I’m quoting whilst sat in bed :) ) or answer any questions.

Best to check in first and confirm parts availability ... I do have a lot of masts in stock at present ... but just in case.
Thanks