NSW Kurrajong mtb park build day and developement meeting...

pyley

NSWMTB
Hey guys,
We are having a build day/ development meeting at kurrajong mtb park on sat 12/12/09 at 10am, everyone is welcome.

main topic of the meeting is, this will please a few people who have been to the park for 4x and slalom....

We now have the entire left hand side of the tow rope to use for 4x and slalom.. what can we do??

bring ya bikes (as we always test our work)and your brains (as ideas will be the main part of the meeting) plus a shovel or other dirt moving object...

hope to see some new faces

peace

pyley

NSWMTB
ALL RIDERS WELCOME .... we have plans to push a dh trail to a fire road at the bottom of the hill which should be between 5 and 10 minutes i think.. which we will be able to shuttle with ease... PLUS we need to test the new sections on the dh trails built in the last few weeks...

so head on up...

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Dammit, would really like to have come and seen how its all changed but I got stuff on today.

Any chance of a bit more notice next time and I will make the effort to come along?

Tankus

Squid
Hey guys. Would love to know what you have came up with in terms of the use of the extra hill. Was with 'The Balkan' during the week rebuilding Terrigal BMX track and we both mentioned how good Kurra could be with the extra use of the hill especially for the start and to fix the first few turns up. With some notice I'd love to come up and help out next time around. Would love to have the track remodeled in time for next years States.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, we all wanna come up and help next weekend, i have a sick idea for the DS track, ill try and draw it....

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=413[IMG]

a pair of those at the very end sending you off towards the end of the 4X track would be sick.