Lake Mountain

sukebe

Likes Dirt
Anyone ridden Lake Mountain recently? I rode it in May just before the winter season set in, the new descent was awesome but still pretty raw. Wondering how much it has bed in.

OCD'R

Likes Dirt
Last week and again tomorrow. It is getting better as time passes. An enduro event back in November saw lots of wheels over the complete descent. The top section is still the best bit. The first descent to Arnold's Gap is also great, a defined line is forming nicely. The last climb and descent to the ticket box needs more wheels - a couple of trail build days are planned through January.

sukebe

Likes Dirt
Last week and again tomorrow. It is getting better as time passes. An enduro event back in November saw lots of wheels over the complete descent. The top section is still the best bit. The first descent to Arnold's Gap is also great, a defined line is forming nicely. The last climb and descent to the ticket box needs more wheels - a couple of trail build days are planned through January.

Awesome, just what I wanted to hear. Might see you there tomorrow, I'll be on the red glow-in-the-dark norco sight.

beardi

Likes Dirt
Ridden twice in the past month. Those trails are so sweet! Just watch out for the large arm sized branches that are all over the place - they like to flick up and damage bikes. I can't believe that place isn't more popular