NSW Sold

safreek

Item: large xcish bike
Price range/Willing to Pay:prefer 500ish but can go more if need be
Extra Info: ideally it would be single pivot but not a deal breaker by any means.
Not really concerned about brand as long as its a known brand. I would be guessing 26 inch would be good but try me.
Will also consider a frame and shock.
Around 100 to 120mm would be cool

I have some older DH stuff I would consider trading, monsters, junior t, maybe a kowa dhr for a good swap. I would even swap some 721 wheels with really classic Aussie hubs.
None of this stuff is for sale, only swap.
Have a look at my post your ride stuff and see if you want to trade any of it

Oh, also don't go thinking that I am after something mint. Most condition will be considered as long as it is ridable, if it takes a tapered steerer I don't mind if the fork is routed

Last edited:

safreek

single pivot XC...oh this is going to be good!..(rushes off to put the popcorn in microwave)
Oh it's all about lightness and the good looks of sp.
Did about 20km Xc today and think I might need something a bit lighter. Who would of thought.
Been thinking a cannondale rush would be the goods, saw one just recently but was a medium with flappy paddle gears

kip01

Likes Dirt
Not single pivot but any how

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I can rebuild the shock. If the eyelets top and bottom are shagged, walk away.

You’ll instantly know if there is play in the eyelets. Hold wheel and seatpost and shake like it’s your little brother who stole the last beer/cone/e/cookie