Last Purchases.

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pixies Tour T shirt, Hoodie and Live double CD of the show last night, Wicked! The purchase of a few steins of Franziskaner Hefe-Weiss before the show was a good move too.

mitchy_poo

Likes Dirt
just baught profile cranks off good ol' fox :).

and magazines full of datto's with sr20's and mazdas with their godly rotaries :).

metalhead39

Likes Bikes
7 piece Füri pro knife set.

Wanted Globals but can't justify the price.
oh come on im an apprentice chef and those knives suck balls and no offence i hate globals........ have have a set of shun and they are awsome, bit pricy (3 knives set me back 800 but thats not the point) but worth it in the long run

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
oh come on im an apprentice chef and those knives suck balls and no offence i hate globals........ have have a set of shun and they are awsome, bit pricy (3 knives set me back 800 but thats not the point) but worth it in the long run
Kitchen knives - unfortunately you don't get an apprentice's handout just to cook at home. Also, from my experiences using both Furi and Global knives, they're far superior to the shitty blunt 15 year old hand-me-down Wiltshire knives I've been enduring til now.

Out of interest, where are you doing your apprenticeship?

Christo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I love this thread...

1 x Crown Seals gold bag of 200
1 x Wheat Malt Extract Dried 1 Kg
1 x Light Malt Extract Liquid 1.5kg
1 x Dextrose 1 Kg
1 x Light Malt Extract Extramalt Dried 1Kg
1 x Summer Saaz Hop Pellets 40g
1 x Tettnanger Hop Plugs 5 Plugs
1 x DCL Saflager yeast S23 11.5g

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
Fuel tap overhaul kit for my GPZ.
$32 from GPZ zone in uk including air freight

$132 from Kawasaki Australia...

binner

Hath shat hymself
pull it

ohhh and at work today I purchased 170 rare earth magnets , 10mm X 9.5mm rods with a pull force of 6.5kg's....

S T O K I N G !!

sometime I love the internet :D

Dagget

Squid
Thermals from Torpedo 7 @ $24.95 on special ...
Hoping that they help me in the pending winter of doom here in Canberra ....