LBS in Melb SE

Jesterarts

Likes Dirt
I think it might have been bad timing LOB are pretty good on customer service as well as grass roots support of the MTB scene.

Some key people were very busy last week riding in Derby.
Yeah. I imagine that could be the case given people have given fantastic accounts of their usual customer service.

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah. I imagine that could be the case given people have given fantastic accounts of their usual customer service.
Yep, sorry.
We were on a shop ride shredding Derby.
I took a group of regular customers and boss man Matt to Derby, multi days, shuttles, climbing, views, soenduro, it was sweet.
Much apologies, I'll mention it to the guys.
Best option is always to call in if you can, open to 6pm Mon-Thur, 7pm Friday, 4pm Sat/Sun. Failing that a phone call. Social media is great for spreading the word but the amount of traffic can be hard to keep up with, I'll let them know they need to up their game... ;)
Matt and the DH team will be up at Mt Beauty this weekend.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yep, sorry.
We were on a shop ride shredding Derby.
I took a group of regular customers and boss man Matt to Derby, multi days, shuttles, climbing, views, soenduro, it was sweet.
Much apologies, I'll mention it to the guys.
Best option is always to call in if you can, open to 6pm Mon-Thur, 7pm Friday, 4pm Sat/Sun. Failing that a phone call. Social media is great for spreading the word but the amount of traffic can be hard to keep up with, I'll let them know they need to up their game... ;)
Matt and the DH team will be up at Mt Beauty this weekend.
Sounds like a real tough gig man. Don’t work too hardo_O

Duane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep. It was.
More a planned for those interested.
Register your interest with Matt.