LBS joy

This is just a shout out for some AWESOME service That I have received from RIVIERA CYCLES in Bairnsdale over the last Month.
I've been running school MTB trips up there for the last month and Gary has come up with the goods every time. Broken chain/derailer no probs give me an hour, Any cool spots to ride on the weekend? "Yeah sure check this out" as he pulls out some printed off maps. Sweet service, good prices and the crew actually ride.

Ridenparadise

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good thread.

Nerang MTB Centre Gold Coast. Oozing MTBness.

Also a really big plug for the people who took over Dean Woods Direct in Wangaratta about Feb last year. Bought a saddle online. It broke. Was getting no answers to email enquiries, so on a trip to Tassie I dropped in ready for a fight. They had no idea about it as they had just bought the store. The previous owner bailed and left them no business records from what the (very lovely) young lady owner told me (her ?hubby was also cute if you like that stuff). No problem. New saddle available to pick up on my way home or posted. Nice job. Hope they are OK in this flood.

NEW RULE FOR THREAD - NO HATING, JUST LBS JOY