DJ Leaf Cycles - Concept DLX.

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
Huuuuge thanks to Matt @ CTN for building my wheel late last night and picking my other up early this morning just in time to finish the bike before I came around.

Obligatory spam: www.LeafCycles.com.au

So here it is.

Would have taken more ...but my camera broke, fuuuuuuuuu.

*forks will be lowered ASAP.

Frame: Leaf Cycles Concept DLX
Fork: 2010 Arygle 302's
Wheels: Leaf front/Hope pro 2 trials (for sale!) on Rhyno lites, 24", Dmr tyres
Stem: Leaf EvoTHREE
Bars: Leaf Bondage high
Grips: Leaf
Brake: Shimano Deore m535
Cranks: Leaf motosticks
Pedals: Eastern PC
Sprocket: Leaf Vamp 25t
Chain: Leaf superlite
Seat: Leaf pivotal

*Just lowered the forks:

Last edited:

Jervis

Likes Dirt
Very well done. You know what I think about the size of your wheels and length of your travel so I shall say no more.

'umggg!'

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
You love your Leaf's don't you Callan.
What happened to your 5D??
Tom.
Don't know! Was just shooting when all of a sudden 80% of the photo was vignetted and black.

Took of the lens and the mirror (not sure of its actual name..) was completely loose and moving around.

Will take it back tomorrow...

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't know! Was just shooting when all of a sudden 80% of the photo was vignetted and black.

Took of the lens and the mirror (not sure of its actual name..) was completely loose and moving around.

Will take it back tomorrow...
Was it new? Thats fucked if it was. Isn't the mirror called the sensor?
Tom.

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Purely because of the sexiness of your bike, I don't like you...

;)

really, its a beautiful bike...

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fark mate, you need to spend more time riding it, and less cleaning and taking pictures of it.
Get fucked :eek: It's a brand new bike, and Callan takes sexy photos, so therefore is allowed too.

Sexy bike :) I've been waiting to see your ride for ages now! You hinted something a bit different and i've been hanging out the whole time! Steal the green Leaf stem and sprocket thing i was totally gonna do? :p

Callan.

Farkin Gorilla.
Get fucked :eek: It's a brand new bike, and Callan takes sexy photos, so therefore is allowed too.

Sexy bike :) I've been waiting to see your ride for ages now! You hinted something a bit different and i've been hanging out the whole time! Steal the green Leaf stem and sprocket thing i was totally gonna do? :p
Heh, there isn't really any other way to go...

So these are your new bits.. Shit hot.

But full specs please!
Specs are up!

It's rusting.
It's the desired look.

Lush,

As always looked great.
It's a different frame, but chyeah.