Lee point

nibbZ

Likes Dirt
For those of you that are asking about the tracks at Lee point i thought i would give a few directions to my favorite single track. if you want anymore info just go out and ride and explore, thats what i did.
so these directions are from a friend.
ride to the nuddy beach and then take a right at the car park through the mangroves
then at the end of the path turn left continue down and then turn left over the bridge
keep going straight ahead and the track goes right and then cross over the little drain and keep going along the fenceline past the first opening to the left and take the second. that then takes you to the start of the main track
take the first left of the main track up the hill
follow the eroded creek up towards the top and when you get almost there you will see a track off to the right, take that and that will take you right around to the new housing development
then take the fire trail all the way back and there will be an opening on the left that goes up and over a little rise and that is the cool downhill single track
watch out for those crazy downhill sections up further, with all the rain there will be certain broken bones

just bought back wonderful memories
p.s any local riders mad at me for making this post should remember it's darwin hardly anyone from darwin posts on here anyway.
have fun

Warp

Likes Dirt
I'll try this one out... Last time I found some tracks by pure luck, but no singletrack...

Makes for another option to ride in Darwin.

Cheers!

Mud Gecko

Likes Bikes
A few of us ride there regularly, there's a fair bit of singletrack and a couple of short downhill runs. Best place to ride for me cause its 10 minutes from home :rockon: