Leogang gets 2012 World Champs

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It should be in Australia again soon. I don't care that we don't have the best tracks for it I just want to go and watch one :p But seriously the tracks for next year and champs for the year after all look like good choices.

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It should be in Australia again soon. I don't care that we don't have the best tracks for it I just want to go and watch one :p But seriously the tracks for next year and champs for the year after all look like good choices.
Should be at Mt Buller or Threders.

adman

Likes Dirt
Haha! Yeah it's going to be in September guys, can't have it at a ski resort.

Tasmania has the facilities and the tracks (at Tolosa), but I'm not sure about accommodation.

But it's a fast, gnarly track that keeps you on your toes - beats Stromlo!

nskz

Likes Dirt
The question is, if Sam stays fit can he go three in a row? The tracks certainly seem to have fallen in his favor.

bighitben

Likes Dirt
The question is, if Sam stays fit can he go three in a row? The tracks certainly seem to have fallen in his favor.
More like if he stays on the bike, as in if he doesn't crash but also doesn't get taken out by injuries.

Adamski

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tasmania has the facilities and the tracks (at Tolosa), but I'm not sure about accommodation.

But it's a fast, gnarly track that keeps you on your toes - beats Stromlo!
100% agree. We need a World Cup there soon. Illinbah would also work with snow avoidance.

S.

ex offender
Sam needs to go 2 in a row first.. When he's done that we'll worry about the third.
You mean like how he won worlds at Rotorua in 2006, then backed it up at Fort William in 2007?

Or did you mean more like when he won junior worlds at Kaprun in 2002, then crashed at Lugano in 2003 only to remount and win by 11 seconds?