Lets FARK again? 26'' street

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Such an unsuccessful afternoon... I've got a fufanu video, but i dont hop into it.. i didn't realise you did. I'll film another one tomorrow with a hop into it if you want. This is what I got: Excuse the 3 attempts, the first one felt lame and the second one was just booner

I then attempted manual to 180's for my set, got a video.. but the camera was pointing in the wrong direction. :cool: This was my second best attempt, theyre much harder on my mtb than my bmx.
Very stylish :rolleyes: Honestly, it's pretty shocking, so i can film something else again.. but i thought we'd try and keep the game going.

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
sorry got a fair bit of assesment in the next few days and havent had time to ride. on holidays in a few days so ill try get it up soon.

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
got my set up finally. my manual 180 is super steezey and the manual was probabley a bit too short.
manual 180

my set, an aboobica. hard to tell on the camera angle but i do hop into it.
aboobica

Last edited:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here we go, videos are a bit dark.. but meh,

abubaca

AnMy set, the drop is slightly above wheel height.. but anything around that size'll do

I don't know about you, but im running out of tricks. I've got a few tricks that are almost there (transferring tricks from bmx to mtb is harder than i thought!) and i don't want to set something stupidly easy. So, yeah, i dont know how ill go.

I know your bike is quite weenie, but how big are you willing to huck? I'd go as far as to say I have one of the strongest bikes on these forums (243 frame, mag30's, marzo drop offs, steel bars etc.). I'm just considering trying some tricks off large sets of stairs, but dont want to be the reason anyone snaps theyre expensive xc forks. :)

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah I am starting to run out of tricks too. Got a few that I can’t quite pull but are close. never really being a fan of stair hucking but can. Think my bike could take a decent set. rebas and alloy bars are defiantly on the weaker side but they can take a pretty good hit.

In relation to stairs how high was that drop? 3,4?

edit: would probabley help if i read the url thing :rolleyes:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeah I am starting to run out of tricks too. Got a few that I can’t quite pull but are close. never really being a fan of stair hucking but can. Think my bike could take a decent set. rebas and alloy bars are defiantly on the weaker side but they can take a pretty good hit.

In relation to stairs how high was that drop? 3,4?

edit: would probabley help if i read the url thing :rolleyes:
I wont go throwing myself down anything massive, I just thought if i was hitting anything bigger than 6 or so I should ask if youre cool with it. But im not a huge fan of hucking either.

I think we'll have to get practicing and learn some tricks! Which is the reason i started this game.

theres a set of 4 stairs coming off the drop just behind the camera.

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wont go throwing myself down anything massive, I just thought if i was hitting anything bigger than 6 or so I should ask if youre cool with it. But im not a huge fan of hucking either.

I think we'll have to get practicing and learn some tricks! Which is the reason i started this game.

theres a set of 4 stairs coming off the drop just behind the camera.
yer over 6 is fine. just dont really want to send my self backwards off a 15 set

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok i filmed the 180 drop. tried the trick for my set like 20-30 times and couldn’t land it, thought it would be really easy to do. i don’t know maybe im just retarded:rolleyes: ill have another go at it tomorrow.

180 drop

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Im stupidly busy for the next 3 or so weeks (HSC trials).. and then probably very busy right after that (major work). So the game will probably slow for a little while, but ill get my set up sometime soon.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Finally finished everything, ill have my set up before the end of the week.. providing i remember how to ride a bike.

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ok sweet. im just starting to get into the shit of when school stuff is due but i should be able to find time to get some riding in :)

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gah, snapped my chain on friday.. fixed it today. Went for a ride and my hub shat its pants. Seriously the worst luck ever. I'll take a letter if you want, because this is getting a bit silly. Or I'll throw a spare wheel on and do it this week.