ley toy 3

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
hey everyone...its posted up here in other photos but thought i would post my (used to be till stole) 24 up here in the relevant section. Nice work gettin the 200 members!

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
god damn morons who steal shit

really pisses me right off.

looks like it was a sweet bike

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looks Good 8)

I really like the look of the Ley Toy 3s

Did you get it over here in Aus?

How do you find the different chainstay lengths?

Carlin

nathan

Likes Dirt
nice rig be a cool jump bike. Yeh i really felt like killing someone on Wednesday night when a mate and i got back from the Audioslave concert and our car had been broken into and all our stuff stolen, down in Brissy. Bout $1000 worth of stuff gone. Pricks

G

Info said:
Posted: Fri May 02, 2003 10:16 pm Post subject:
this means it hasnt been replied to in ages, meaning it was overlooked and i agree its a sick bike but why bring it back up?

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
had forgot about this thread...will reply to the questions for those out there. They were imported by a dude in NSW in about 2000 or so under the name of FBI's. I actually picked it up for under 900 bucks (frame, vario rigid fork and two hydraulic v brakes) which i thought was sweet.

I agree it needed to be beefed up a bit...if i had it now i would have bigger rear and front tyres, a set of sherman flicks, i didn't like the psylos SLs. Other than that i was very happy with it.

As for different chainstay lengths i never tried it, bit unrelated but this thing was a nightmare to get the rear wheel out of. I started to do it once and the bike shop did it twice, i'm very much a set and forget type of person. Was the shit for long manuals, techy street etc was prob the bomb for DJ as well but i was never much of a jumper...

(truth be told i didn't even know what a le toy was when i bought it. Just thought it was rad when i saw it reviewed in amb - anyone see that like 3 years ago? God they built it up shit)

love the bell!!!!!!!

sweet ride....farkin theives....

if i ever get any money i'll probably get a le toy or an evil imperial.....it's so hard to decide!!!

scotty beefs

Likes Dirt
yeah cranks were ISIS north shore with the DH ring...were sweet, i loved em. Woulda been nice to run 3 piece bmx as you can do but i was real happy with the race faces...

As for the bell...it was sweet. I got it from a little decrepit road side stall in Ghana, west africa that had all kinds of random bike parts. It says I luv my bike. Except the luv was actually a heart shape, so lame but so cool at the same time. Cost me 7000 cedis bargained down from 10000. (thats about a dollar thirty) :lol: