BMX Little bikes are cool too you know..

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Frame: Subrosa Malum Dirt - 100% 4130 chromoly
Fork: Subrosa 100% 4130 chromoly
Bars: Subrosa 100% chromoly 8.0” rise
Grips: The Shadow Conspiracy Guttural
Stem: Subrosa alloy
Headset: Sealed integrated
Rims: 36H double wall alloy
Hubs: FR- 3/8 sealed alloy front hub
RR-14mm sealed alloy rear cassette hub
Pegs: Steel pegs
Cranks: Tubular 3pc. chromoly cranks w/ sealed mid BB
Sprocket: Subrosa
25-9 micro gearing
Chain: The Shadow Conspiracy Interlock V2
Pedals: Wellgo alloy
Brakes: Tektro alloy U-brakes
Seat Clamp: The Shadow Conspiracy Alfred
Subrosa Pivotal seat and post
Tires: The Shadow Conspiracy Undertone and Belter
Color: Gloss white
Weight: 27.5lbs (12.47kg)
Subrosa Page

JoshP

Likes Dirt
mmmm yea it looks good jaime but i dont think it will be that good doing OBR or Tramways.:D
But it should be good getting some street shots with you, have to go out soon aye.

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice bike, do the family now sit on the floor to watch t.v so the bike can be comfortable?
Lucky for the family, the rain stopped for a while yesterday and I was able to go riding. Now its been banned from the lounge, but still sleeps in the room :)

merc-blue

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How are you finding the difference?
I have recently got a BMX to race and finding the whole thing very awrkward,

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's a huge difference. Especially not being able to rely on the suspension for comfort; but its not taking long to get used to it, just riding a bit on the street a few times and im pretty comfortable.
But yes, there is a very big difference, and I think the only way to adapt is to ride both more, which isnt such a bad thing :)

reppin'

Likes Dirt
Get some animal edwin grips and some pc's and it will be really nice, not that it isnt already. Mabye some better pics aswell.

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rad bike, look so clean ahah
When I took the photos it was brand new, I hadnt even ridden it yet, now its a little dirty haha

Get some animal edwin grips and some pc's and it will be really nice, not that it isnt already. Mabye some better pics aswell.
Yeah I'm probably just gonna run stock for a while, no monies :eek:, but yeah I'll probably change the pedals once they start wearing, same with grips :)

Thanks for the comments everyone.