Little things I need to know

moorey

call me Mia
Your own oven.
Set your oven as high as it goes.
Get a bit of lavash bread (lebanese wrap bread)
A spoon of tomato paste, toppings to suit (make the pizza thin! Not too much topping)
8 minutes flatout. Best pizza ever.
Considered that Art doesn't HAVE an oven in Ballarat?:crazy:

scblack

Leucocholic
Your own oven.
Set your oven as high as it goes.
Get a bit of lavash bread (lebanese wrap bread)
A spoon of tomato paste, toppings to suit (make the pizza thin! Not too much topping)
8 minutes flatout. Best pizza ever.
My wife makes the best pizzas, and quick and easy.
Buy a Coles home brand frozen pizza.
Add some tomato paste.
Add heaps of toppings as you wish. Real toppings like meat cuts, capsicum, chili mince etc - whatever you like!
Add heaps of grated cheese, mixing in some Parmesan here is a nice addition.
Then heat up as needed on oven.

Tasty as, and easy to make.

moorey

call me Mia
I'm half way completed a pizza oven a mate is helping me build (read: building for me while I pass bricks and mix cement). Going to best thing ever.

0psi

Eats Squid
Last edited:

funkymonkey

Likes Dirt
I'm half way completed a pizza oven a mate is helping me build (read: building for me while I pass bricks and mix cement). Going to best thing ever.
Nice! I have plans ready to build. Just need to rope in builder dad before he retires and refuses to assist! A few gourmet pizzas and ales should sway him...

moorey

call me Mia
Dunt rit lik dis when make treedinng acses application.

I only had 3 or 4 posts when I applied for trading access but still got approved due to sounding like an normal adult human being. In hindsight not having too many posts probably helped me in that regard! :dance:
His FIRST post is as a trader..... I don't really give a fuck, just think it sends a bad message to potential scammers.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
pizza dough is very easy to make.
We made some a couple weeks ago, first time since i was about 12, turned out great.
Let's you get the dough thickness right for personal preferences. Used pesto for a change of pace.

moorey

call me Mia
pizza dough is very easy to make.
We made some a couple weeks ago, first time since i was about 12, turned out great.
Let's you get the dough thickness right for personal preferences. Used pesto for a change of pace.
Yep. The basic Jamie Oliver recipe is a cracker.

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks Moorey, see if I can find you at the race tomorrow to say G'day
yeah, please do. Only doing 3hr, and I'll be there a bit late due to FIL doing one day visit, flying in from NT. I'll be on red nickel with tshirt and long baggy shorts.

Matt H

Eats Squid
How to make a good thai curry...

I can usually get most of the flavours down pretty well, but I can never get that "rich creaminess", and the liquid is too runny.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Hahahah, you should have changed the address to look like something else. Have you seen the amazon page for that book?

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
How to make a good thai curry...

I can usually get most of the flavours down pretty well, but I can never get that "rich creaminess", and the liquid is too runny.
Coconut cream, not coconut milk.
The trick is to buy the the coconut cream a few days before you are going to use it. Sit the can in the cupboard and don't touch it.
Over a few days of sitting still the cream will separate in the can into thick cream on top and almost clear coconut water on the bottom.
When you are going to use it, turn the can upside down, crack open the can (careful not to stir it up) and pour the watery stuff down the sink and just scrape out the thick rich gooey cream that's left over and add it to your curry. Creamiest lushest green curry in the universe guaranteed.

Last edited: