Little Things You Hate

stirk

Burner
Pants down, standing on your seat screaming?
More a sitting quietly feeling the sensation gain momentum slowly until it becomes uncomfortable enough that I need to leave the room that check what's biting me.

A fleck of chilli. Thankfully not a naga!

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
SNIP: My situation may not be what you are talking about, but fuck off, if you think it's as black and white as you go on about.

Edit. And no, I couldn't 'afford' this 'holiday', as I'd just started a new job after being laid off a few months earlier.
Your situation isn't really what I was talking about and I'm pretty sure you would be diplomatic in any complaints you made to airline staff moorey.

I was going on about the increasing number of situations I have witnessed in the last few years involving passengers behaving terribly towards airline staff , and anyone else within earshot, because they seem to hold some deranged belief that airline staff are deliberately trying to create inconvenience for them. I really doubt that airline staff get off on Schaufenfraude to the extent these passengers seem to think they do.

moorey

call me Mia
Your situation isn't really what I was talking about and I'm pretty sure you would be diplomatic in any complaints you made to airline staff moorey.

I was going on about the increasing number of situations I have witnessed in the last few years involving passengers behaving terribly towards airline staff , and anyone else within earshot, because they seem to hold some deranged belief that airline staff are deliberately trying to create inconvenience for them. I really doubt that airline staff get off on Schaufenfraude to the extent these passengers seem to think they do.
Fair call. Surprisingly to most people, I didn't even complain. Not that I'm a doormat, but didn't see any point to it, and just took it on the chin. As I said though, much easier on my own, can't promise I would have been so ambivalent after 8 hours in the middle of west buttfuck with 2 fighting kids :behindsofa:

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
Oh, yeah I've got a good one, and I am still feeling it!

I decided to grab a snack which ended up being a bread roll and a couple of slices of chilli encrusted salami.

Yum yum, munch munch.

After eating my snack I have a little, ahemm, ball scratch.

5 minutes later a burning sensation on the left testicle makes me jump thinking I have a leech or tick down there but lo and behold I find a little fleck of chilli!

Touch chilli, wash hands!
Reminds me i saw a link to this on facebook the other day
http://www.babycenter.com.au/thread...while-34-weeks-pregnant-very-long--hilarious-

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Did you finally get that augmentation proceedure or are your hands still buggered?
Yup, surgery today, a plate and six bolts. And the fucking surgeon at public nepean told me it was fine, tosser.

Already got more movement in my finger and is still numb, goes to show how dicked it was. Another six weeks and I'll be back, I'll go to the knapsack build this weekend and yell at people top work hard. Man I can't focus with both eyes feel weightless this should be fun but can't stop throwing up. I even asked for anything but endone, allergic maybe?

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Man I can't focus with both eyes feel weightless this should be fun but can't stop throwing up. I even asked for anything but endone, allergic maybe?
I hated endone and the opiod based drugs, have they given you Pramin or maxalon or whatever it's called to at least control the nauesa a little bit?

Iboprofen is the only one strong enough (only just) that doesn't cause me to feel like shit, can't take it for more than a week or two due to stomach damage.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I hated endone and the opiod based drugs, have they given you Pramin or maxalon or whatever it's called to at least control the nauesa a little bit?

Iboprofen is the only one strong enough (only just) that doesn't cause me to feel like shit, can't take it for more than a week or two due to stomach damage.
Oh I'm home already, got there at 8 surgery at 1 home by 4 so no anti nausea for me.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
The important thing is did you manage to replenish your cars oil supply?
I did! But, still taps on start up then nothing throughout the rev range unless it's real cold. Hydraulic lifters maybe?

Fuck me I've thrown up about 20 times now, constantly filling up on water just to get it out and whenever I sit down I start passing out pretty much.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Yep-and-more-yep

just-take-care-of-your-rooted-limb-first,--no-movement-ect....

get-well-chump
Which one..? Cheers dude, might take tomorrow as well, no point heading in with both hands in full casts. They told me to try moving my fingers as often as possible already. But this should be in injury threads, on topic, ltih: old iPod is starting to go, can't but the classic with huge storage anymore, they're going brand new on eBay now for ~$800!

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Which one..? Cheers dude, might take tomorrow as well, no point heading in with both hands in full casts. They told me to try moving my fingers as often as possible already. But this should be in injury threads, on topic, ltih: old iPod is starting to go, can't but the classic with huge storage anymore, they're going brand new on eBay now for ~$800!
which-one??.....the-one-that-that-spanks-the-monkey!!

get-well,-smash-a-few-beers-and-enjoy-the-Hazza-borealis-lights

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I hope mine lives forever. Why has no competitor filled this void? The classic is awesome.

which-one??.....the-one-that-that-spanks-the-monkey!!

get-well,-smash-a-few-beers-and-enjoy-the-Hazza-borealis-lights
Mum...I need some help.