Little Things You Hate

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I've gotta spend money I don't have on a birthday dinner for someone I don't like, then stay at their place and watch star wars for a bullshit couples night and they'll talk through it and then walk 30 minutes in the morning to catch a train home to pick up my bike to catch another train to get a lift to go riding.

moorey

call me Mia
I've gotta spend money I don't have on a birthday dinner for someone I don't like, then stay at their place and watch star wars for a bullshit couples night and they'll talk through it and then walk 30 minutes in the morning to catch a train home to pick up my bike to catch another train to get a lift to go riding.
Or just don't.

stirk

Burner
Dealing with tonight > hearing about it for next few weeks.
My wife and her friends were going to go out, apparently thick make up melts in this heat so they all canned it.

Can't even have a cold shower, the tap water is luke warm!

Enjoy your night.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
My wife and her friends were going to go out, apparently thick make up melts in this heat so they all canned it.

Can't even have a cold shower, the tap water is luke warm!

Enjoy your night.
Just got air con installed. Tube is sitting next to the bike, tools are all here, feel free to coke change my tire in the cool.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ummm...why? Moorey is as right about this as he is about shimano brakes:

Or just don't.
Uh-huh.

Just got air con installed. Tube is sitting next to the bike, tools are all here, feel free to coke change my tire in the cool.
Air con? Coke? And all I need to do is blow you? I'm on the way! We can watch star wars after so you don't feel like you've missed out.

stirk

Burner
My version of air con is to walk around in my undies, the wife's friends have been embarrassed a few times as they randomly pop over without warning and don't know where to look when I open the door. It's never Jevohas witnesses damit.

You supply the coke I'll fix anything.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Air con? Coke? And all I need to do is blow you? I'm on the way! We can watch star wars after so you don't feel like you've missed out.
My version of air con is to walk around in my undies, the wife's friends have been embarrassed a few times as they randomly pop over without warning and don't know where to look when I open the door. It's never Jevohas witnesses damit.

You supply the coke I'll fix anything.
Thanks support group!

Don't know where to look? That's a bit embarrassing.

slowmick

38-39"
Driving into the city to check out a new bike shop that opened this week and it being disappointing. Topped off by returning to the car to find a $152 parking fine because I didn't read the sign correctly.

Put money in the meter at 10:06am. Didn't see the top of the sign that said it was a 15 minutes loading zone in the morning. At 10:21am my ticket was issued. The revenue raising little jerk waited till the 15 minutes was up from the time on my receipt and booked me. I was back at 10:24 as my parking ran out at 10:27 and the inspector was nowhere to be seen.

When did parking fines become $152? Fucking Yarra City Council.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
fucking school kids up the road having a party, have the doofs playing at about 129db..
I feel like im sitting inside a kick drum!....TURN IT DOWN OR FUCK OFF TO A NIGHT CLUB!
feel sorry for the oldies next door to them, or the young couple with the infant child directly across the road.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
I am sick to death of people saying they are vegetarians but they eat Chicken eggs.

Fuck you, idiots.
At least they're not vegans.

fucking school kids up the road having a party, have the doofs playing at about 129db..
I feel like im sitting inside a kick drum!....TURN IT DOWN OR FUCK OFF TO A NIGHT CLUB!
feel sorry for the oldies next door to them, or the young couple with the infant child directly across the road.
Deal with this regularly, just wait until morning and make as mmuch noise as you can.

LTIH: Yesterdays chili burger finally made its way out, burnt more tonight.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I am sick to death of people saying they are vegetarians but they eat Chicken eggs.

Fuck you, idiots.
Huh?

https://www.vegsoc.org/sslpage.aspx?pid=508

Identifying a vegetarian

This is our definition of a vegetarian:

•Someone who lives on a diet of grains, pulses, nuts, seeds, vegetables and fruits with, or without, the use of dairy products and eggs. A vegetarian does not eat any meat, poultry, game, fish, shellfish* or by-products of slaughter.

There are different degrees of vegetarianism which may be what causes confusion with caterers. The four most common forms of vegetarianism are:
•Lacto-ovo-vegetarian. Eats both dairy products and eggs. This is the most common type of vegetarian diet.
•Lacto-vegetarian. Eats dairy products but not eggs.
•Ovo-vegetarian. Eats eggs but not dairy products.
•Vegan. Does not eat dairy products, eggs, or any other animal product.

Eggs: Many lacto-ovo vegetarians will only eat free-range eggs. This is because of welfare objections to the intensive farming of hens. Through its Vegetarian Society Approved trade mark, the Vegetarian Society only endorses products containing free-range eggs.

stirk

Burner
Ever heard of a fuse box??

At least they're not vegans.

Deal with this regularly, just wait until morning and make as mmuch noise as you can.

LTIH: Yesterdays chili burger finally made its way out, burnt more tonight.
Egg eating 'vegetarians' are the most likely of anyone to proclaim they are vegan, while they sip their latte.

Re, neighbor.

A few years ago we had a NYE party, we pulled up stumps around 2am, not too late.

The prick next door 'decided' to mow the lawn at 6:30am, mower at full rev. I'm happy I pissed him off, he's a miserable prick. All I did while living next to him was listen to him and his wife yell loudly at each other day and night.

Saved his house from bushfire, no thanks. I hate. Am I in the right thread?

mason33

Likes Dirt
People who own vehicles that look like police speed trap vehicles and park in the same areas that the police do. I swear they must do this on purpose.

Exie

Likes Dirt
Committees!

So I volunteered to help a small local group, I think they run a good show and wanted to help.
But every time they delegate a task to me, and I do it, the "owner" trumps me and does his own thing. This has been going on for over a year now, basically wasting my time.

Note to self, dont volunteer for anything, ever.

Let everyone else deal with their own problems, I dont need that shit. Rather be out riding.