Little Things You Hate

mtb1611

Seymour
LTIH: Neighbours who emerge from their house to let their yapping bastard rodent canine inside only after every other neighbour has yelled at it. Continuing the dog theme, people who live in suburbia, buy beautiful active dogs like border collies but never walk them and instead leave them locked up in a cramped backyard all day.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
LTIH: Neighbours who emerge from their house to let their yapping bastard rodent canine inside only after every other neighbour has yelled at it. Continuing the dog theme, people who live in suburbia, buy beautiful active dogs like border collies but never walk them and instead leave them locked up in a cramped backyard all day.
Time to be gently assertive, a door knocking. Excuse good neighbour, could you be kind enough to quieten your dog please? It is disturbing much of the neighbourhood and I've heard a number of our less patient residents yelling at the poor beast. Perhaps allowing it inside or taking it for a walk is in order?

It helps if you look like:
- Alex from A Clockwork Orange
- an outlaw motorcycle gang member
- Ice zombie
- John Jarrat.

You know for the juxtaposition of it all.

mtb1611

Seymour
Time to be gently assertive, a door knocking. Excuse good neighbour, could you be kind enough to quieten your dog please? It is disturbing much of the neighbourhood and I've heard a number of our less patient residents yelling at the poor beast. Perhaps allowing it inside or taking it for a walk is in order?

It helps if you look like:
- Alex from A Clockwork Orange
- an outlaw motorcycle gang member
- Ice zombie
- John Jarrat.

You know for the juxtaposition of it all.
Neighbours have been spoken to a number of times; always courteous and apologetic, but nonetheless largely usueless.....

Calvin27

Eats Squid
That's foul and cruel, just another reason to never go to Bali...
I call bs. I've had dog before (training camp and boy will be boys) and it tastes nothing like chicken. Not even close. You'd have to be a real muzza pissed off his face on some bali panadol to not notice.

moorey

call me Mia
I call bs. I've had dog before (training camp and boy will be boys) and it tastes nothing like chicken. Not even close. You'd have to be a real muzza pissed off his face on some bali panadol to not notice.
Yeah, anyone eating meat in Bali has more to worry about than the TYPE of meat on the plate.

Last edited:

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fck I don't care who eats it, I hate seeing doggies caught & slaughtered in any country.

I'd prob feel better if it were the fat tourists getting the chop chop tbh.

moorey

call me Mia
Fck I don't care who eats it, I hate seeing doggies caught & slaughtered in any country.

I'd prob feel better if it were the fat tourists getting the chop chop tbh.
Out of interest, and not trying to reignite something, but why just 'doggies' you're against getting the chop...particularly as these strays lead a pretty miserable life, breed like rabbits, and near starve to death. :noidea:

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Out of interest, and not trying to reignite something, but why just 'doggies' you're against getting the chop...particularly as these strays lead a pretty miserable life, breed like rabbits, and near starve to death. :noidea:
Np and a fair question, but I'm not actually upset because its dogs per se, although I do love dogs, I agree with you points & culling/suppressing their populations is arguably more humane. I've bumped into a range of dogs abroad, wild & destined for the table, some already on the table, others domesticated but free roaming, and sadly lots of young pups all skin and bone who'd follow you around for crumbs. I guess it's simply when any half intelligent animal get cornered, tied up for a period of time, treated like sh1t and trembling in fear, can prob hear, smell and even see all the death around it including the animals ahead in the queue for death before getting its own, I am a bit dismayed. I suppose at least in Indo they allegedly kill the dogs before skinning them, unlike our friends in China.