Little Things You Hate

Beej1

Jeebus, someone was bored!
It's stain removal properties are legit - I've used it for at least a dozen of the items in that list that start with "Removes..."

Removes blood stains from wooden knife handles
Removes blood stains from car boot liners....

Mica

Likes Dirt
Picking up the coffee cup for a sip and seeing it’s empty, I swear this shit evaporates.

And people who put zip files in zip files

Thank Christ the holidays are almost here!!! (“Thank Christ” is strangely accurate in this instance)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuckwits...spent the day on the espresso machine and we'll I'll be damned if I didn't serve a 70% fuckwit strike rate today. I know the heat messes with people's brain power, but...who doesn't bring a method with which to pay for their coffee to their every day coffee shop? Fuck you creepy book guy! And who goes to a cafe to meet with family/friends and doesn't buy anything? Fuck you tight arse grandma!

I did receive a compliment...apparently I served up the nicest extra hot takeaway soy decaf latte some random who didn't even come in has had in a long time...according to her mother who collected.it for her this morning and then came back for brunch later. It was your mum's birthday you lazy hippy! She clearly sent her mum to get the coffee due to the obvious embrasement of such an order.

wavike

Likes Dirt
Continuing the coffee discussion. Left home early and took the long commute to work. Stopped for a coffee beachside, looked busy but had a bit of time to spare. 10 minutes and then to hot to drink, should have ordered an iced coffee. Poured it into my bidon with 150mlish left and continued on. I hate too hot coffee!

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Highway roadhouse coffees are the worst (those that you could even call "coffee"). Had one that was so hot I couldn't drink it until I was another 80km down the road!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Old people and truckie usually want the coffee hot, really hot. They openly process to coffee is judged only by the hear.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
I got a job offer back in Aus (me skills set there be lacking)..... The kind that would be paying taxes and the like (the fat pig becoming too)....Japanese wife`s application fee.... HOLY FWARK!!!!!!!

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LTIH: New bike day - but still waiting. I'm starting to get twitchy, haven't bought a new complete bike this century and now the waiting.

stirk

Burner
LTIH: New bike day - but still waiting. I'm starting to get twitchy, haven't bought a new complete bike this century and now the waiting.
Anticipation is one of the most balanced emotions. The wait is fraught with fear, will it arrive on time, undamaged. Will I be home to receive it?
Will the courier crush it? And then the package arrives and the joy eliminates all that fear!

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
God damned Tokyo Mario kart people who wave to the normal people on the street... The fat porcine kvunt hopes your youtube video is infected with the image of a fat white guy flipping you the bird....... and grabbing his oversized infected pus laden crotch. If you go to tokyo and do the "mario kart" thing.... know many people want to politely punch you in your genitals....

nakedape

Likes Dirt
Busting the rare mech on the roadie - waiting for parts - then waiting till Sunday to fit them only to realise you forgot to buy a $2 part that stops the rebuild. Grrr!

Sent between two tin-cans joined by string