Little Things You Hate

stirk

Burner
When the only sick person on the train sits next to you and starts coughing and wheezing then opens a container of msg ladened chips and starts feeding its already overweight self.

slowmick

38-39"
How fucking busy or important do you have to think you are that you leave the new toilet roll perched on top of the empty one in the holder. No wonder people used to scream witch so they could burn others at the stake - a cover all accusation to get to burn muppets...

Z

Zaf

Well, shit!
At least it explains the creaking the bike making last ride.

Germany coming good on parts though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zaf

That's the main pivot bolt from my Trek Slash and the nut that interfaces with it on the driveside of the chainstay.

For clever engineers, Trek really shat the bed with the chainstays on that bike. Cable routing that conflicts with anything mounted to the ISCG tabs, spare brake line holes that make no sense (unless you want to create a looped cable) and then a shallow nut interface that doesn't even give full contact to the threads on the main pivot bolt.

Last edited by a moderator:

safreek

LTIH, bastards not selling me a cheap frame so I can get biking again
LTIH, bastards collecting 26' frames and forks hoping they will become valuable, just sell them to me, cheap

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Tell your friends to sell me this old junk real cheap, useless to anyone but an old cunt like.me
Well, I'm in the same boat of 26' ness. Retro bling does pop up though, just keep an eye opened.

Another way would be to get adopted by Moorey. That would almost guarantee a 26' MTB at some point.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
That's gotta make long climbs difficult? What seat are you running to accommodate all that funk junk?
Obviously a large leather couch with a hell of a strong clamp. Anyhow, climbing das ist verboten. ja .......
I'm surprised that Mr Happy doesn't get caught in the big ring, living loose and free to the world and all.