Little Things You Hate

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Chemical sterilization seems the most ethical solution to me. That, and stop introducing species, then blaming them for living.
Too late for that, Minlak has already bred.

We have been agisting a neighbour's heifer. This morning she walked over to the fence to watch me mow. I think she is angry and is plotting my demise.

haulrs

Likes Bikes
When you write a witty hate message then some how Tapatalk re subscribes you with “notifying on” them more shit you hate happen.. Ah shit.. here I go again

Sent from my 3geesus using Tapatalk( it's ifail)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I’d accept Minlak ambushing.....hunting with pointy, high velocity object isn’t overly sporting, IMHO.
You have seen that Minlak shot an arrow right up the arse of another arrow yeah? Mythbusters couldn't do that with a budget of $16T. Minlak isn't hitting anything ever again.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
The world of social media is a perilous nest of vipers but the most annoying fucking thing I come across is people posting about their children, babies especially.
1) I don't care that you seven week old baby is seven weeks old. We got the hint that he'd be seven weeks old yesterday when you said it was almost seven weeks old.
2) I don't care that your six and a half week old baby is getting his vaccination in half a week nor do I care that he got his vaccination half a week after you r told us half a week ago.
3) I don't care that in half a week your baby will be seven and a half weeks old.
4) I don't care that you're taking a five minute break while your 6.153425273 week old baby is having a four minute nap.
5) I don't care for your 2.35am post that just says #mumlife. I get it, you got knocked up and had a kid and you need to feed it at whatever time.
6) The kid wee'd on Dad while he was changing his nappy. Thanks for making a post about it exclaiming it's the first time it's ever happened in the history of mankind.
7) I don't care that 9 minutes after the kid wee'd on Dad that the two have made up and are now watching the cricket while you have a nap. #mumlife.
8) I don't care that the kid outgrew his clothes already, I reckon it's bound to happen.
9) I don't care that you will be five fucking minutes late to a function because it's your 6.52341267383 week old babies feed time around then, is there any point in posting that info and tagging every member of society in it three fucking days before the BBQ you're invited to?
10) I think you're doing life wrong writing a post on social media ragging on the guy down the street who started his motor bike and warmed it up for 42 seconds only to have your partner outside your house whipper snipping the edges and mowing the lawn for an hour. Irony much?

scblack

Leucocholic
I hate when childless people complain about parents posting stuff about their little darlings.

Then when that childless person finally has a sprog, they join the crowd who are posting cute pics of the child.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I hate when childless people complain about parents posting stuff about their little darlings.

Then when that childless person finally has a sprog, they join the crowd who are posting cute pics of the child.
Not gonna happen mate! That ship has sailed and this party ain't gonna end. ;)

I just missed getting a screenshot on the local newspaper's webpage that had a banner ad flicking through saying "Get your kids off the couch this Easter!" something something. The headline for the news story accompanying the page was "If you're lucky enough to be somewhere air-conditioned, stay inside".

scblack

Leucocholic
Not gonna happen mate! That ship has sailed and this party ain't gonna end. ;)

I just missed getting a screenshot on the local newspaper's webpage that had a banner ad flicking through saying "Get your kids off the couch this Easter!" something something. The headline for the news story accompanying the page was "If you're lucky enough to be somewhere air-conditioned, stay inside".
As long as you're happy mate! Partay on!!

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I've just started saying things about my dog back like he's a child when people start going on about their kids.

" yeah he's almost 2 now, how time has flown. really struggling with the tantrums everytime he drops the ball under the couch though"
"we've decided to put our lil man on a raw diet. its done wonders for his coat"

#childfree4lyf

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I've just started saying things about my dog back like he's a child when people start going on about their kids.

" yeah he's almost 2 now, how time has flown. really struggling with the tantrums everytime he drops the ball under the couch though"
"we've decided to put our lil man on a raw diet. its done wonders for his coat"

#childfree4lyf
Man, dog posts are fine in my books! More dog posts but gotta have photos to go with the yarn. ;)