Little Things You Hate

Fuckwits that pull up at service stations and park beside the bowser, however go inside to purchase two for one deals and other shit and no fuel with a line up of cars behind them. Chunts.....

or they park in the spot reserved for the air compressor (yes stirk, I should buy an air compressor already)

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Any big company energy, telecommunications, Centrelink, Qantas etc who think you should wait for them for ever on the telephone and that my time isnt worth much ......FUCK you
I'll add to this with the ones that continually announce to you while on hold to 'Check our website at www.fuckknuckle.com' for more help. Herding you back so the fahquers don't have to talk to you.

If the damn website was that handy then I wouldn't have to waste my time sitting in a queue praying to speak to a human that may even be able to actually resolve an issue.

Calling nrma again tomorrow for another exciting episode of 'please do something so I have an urge to renew my insurance with you chunts on Thursday'.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
They need to black ban Australian companies that use foreign call centres. The last few I've called, have been that bad that I've only understood about 2 words in a whole sentence and that really says something when you've worked with many people that aren't fluent in speaking english.

Last edited:

Bamm

Likes Bikes
I'll add to this with the ones that continually announce to you while on hold to 'Check our website at www.fuckknuckle.com' for more help. Herding you back so the fahquers don't have to talk to you.

If the damn website was that handy then I wouldn't have to waste my time sitting in a queue praying to speak to a human that may even be able to actually resolve an issue.

Calling nrma again tomorrow for another exciting episode of 'please do something so I have an urge to renew my insurance with you chunts on Thursday'.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
I actually clicked on that website and it asked me to email CONTACT: MAIL@WINNA.COM

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I
They need to black ban Australian companies that use foreign call centres. The last few I've called, have been that bad that I've only understood about 2 words in a hole sentence and that really says something when you've worked with many people that aren't fluent in speaking english.
I can't understand you!! What has that go to do with a hole?

Kidding bro.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I actually clicked on that website and it asked me to email CONTACT: MAIL@WINNA.COM
Whoops, sorry about that, I never tried it mid rant while I was throwing my toys about NRMA.

I'm surprised and slightly disturbed that name.com seems to bothered to cybersquat on the fuckknuckle.com domain name. You would think someone would have thought that this isn't a good idea.

Flow-Rider

Burner
It only gets better with Aust Post, not. Got a dispatch email from cycling deal 9:45am wed with express post, check the tracking no. and Shipping information approved by Australia PostTime & date0 5:24pm Wed 07 Mar. So in other words, they're claiming that only that the label was printed out and nothing was actually posted that day.:mad:

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It only gets better with Aust Post, not. Got a dispatch email from cycling deal 9:45am wed with express post, check the tracking no. and Shipping information approved by Australia PostTime & date0 5:24pm Wed 07 Mar. So in other words, they're claiming that only that the label was printed out and nothing was actually posted that day.:mad:
Had a few of those lately. Seem to be a favourite of drop shippers. You know, that aussie stock from that comes in a chinese postage packet. A recent one was a christmas present. Took 8 days from shipping note approved to actual postage in aus, then 2 days to arrive from Sydnerney. Nephews had to wait for their Aussie stock Chrissy present a week after Christmas day.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Had a few of those lately. Seem to be a favourite of drop shippers. You know, that aussie stock from that comes in a chinese postage packet. A recent one was a christmas present. Took 8 days from shipping note approved to actual postage in aus, then 2 days to arrive from Sydnerney. Nephews had to wait for their Aussie stock Chrissy present a week after Christmas day.
This is nearly worthy of its own thread, it's funny how some people are kicking up a stink about imported products from cheap labouring countries. I wonder if they ever stop to think with their pee brain about what happened to all the TV repair guys, white good repairers, automotive industry and many other service type fields that competed with cheaply imported products. Did these same people fly the Aussie flag when they ventured into Harvey Normans or Good guys. What makes them think that other people will support their industry while the same people shat on theirs.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don’t mind buyin stuff from OS to save money, but I hate it when Ebay listings say aus stock when it isn’t, because I’ll happily pay a little more to get it quicker.

scblack

Leucocholic
I don’t mind buyin stuff from OS to save money, but I hate it when Ebay listings say aus stock when it isn’t, because I’ll happily pay a little more to get it quicker.
Do you seriously think Aussie stockists will get it to you quicker than an express service from Hong Kong or Singapore? Really??

stirk

Burner
This is true, most shipments I've ever had from honkers or China can and has been as fast local operators.

Saying local stock in your ad as a marketing tool when their is no local stock or local shop/person is not cool though as it's clearly just a misleading lure. Just as bad as the pictures of the food you'll apparently get when ordering from burger joints or Chinese restaurants, the food never looks like the pictures you arseholes!!!

Flow-Rider

Burner
I've noticed that parcels leave and cross the sea from China or Taiwan in 3 or 4 days but it takes more than a week to get from Sydney to Brisbane. Maybe they get held up in customs or Austpost likes taking their time.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Me too!! Ordered something from OS. Said in stock. Paid a bit extra for freight. Package just left 10 days after it was ordered. 2 days after it was due to arrive...:rolleyes:

haulrs

Likes Bikes
Surgeons: when can I go home after surgery? Gee I don’t know.... two days later after surgery ... surgeon says we better have another look in side.... “ie clean up our mess” check your “gallstones” way to fuck my life right up... must have an nbn installation side job too...

Sent from my 3geesus using Tapatalk( it's ifail)