Little Things You Hate

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
T@Dozer if you were anything like the macho man you make out on line you would go to Narbethong and put the fire out with a gift piss! Those wingers are right to sook and moan, dh has lost its edge...clearly a wheel size issue.
Nah man, I ain't taking no fire on. I've had a few encounters with bush fires and it beats me everytime.
Downhill is still rad, maybe more rad than ever actually. People change, times change etc etc but downhill is still downhill and it still makes me look forward to every weekend.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Nah man, I ain't taking no fire on. I've had a few encounters with bush fires and it beats me everytime.
Downhill is still rad, maybe more rad than ever actually. People change, times change etc etc but downhill is still downhill and it still makes me look forward to every weekend.
There sure is something extra special about hitting the trails on the big bikes! I can't wait for this lingering summer to piss off.

Still I remember a time when a little bit of fire didn't worry anyone...
images.jpeg

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Scammers -- get a phone call on my mobile with a Philipino voice claiming they are from the ATO Aust Tax Office .
I tell them to f.ck off and hang up .
Whoops hope it wasnt a genuine call!!!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Scammers -- get a phone call on my mobile with a Philipino voice claiming they are from the ATO Aust Tax Office .
I've had a few scam or telemarketer calls recently. It seems the best way to deal with them is to let them know up front that you are really busy fucking their mum and need them to cut to the chase pronto...or else her rectal muscles will start contracting back to normal. They seem to hop off quickly knowing how important your time is.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Warehouse rave in the industrial estate next to my suburb, scheduled to go until 7am.

Eventually I’ll pass out I suppose....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Warehouse rave in the industrial estate next to my suburb, scheduled to go until 7am.

Eventually I’ll pass out I suppose....
You could always try going to the rave and having a good time...or being really square and bumming everyone out so hard they go home early.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
And when you genuinely want/need to slow the ato down, request they send you a letter via registered mail requesting your attention, with a reference number, and only call them via their 13 28 61 number.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
If you are bored then string them along and mumble a made up credit card number.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Yeah i had handfulsof stuff when the phone rang so i wasnt very welcoming.
Have heard of people playing along like that to waste their time then tell them to hang on the line and walk off.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Yeah i had handfulsof stuff when the phone rang so i wasnt very welcoming.
Have heard of people playing along like that to waste their time then tell them to hang on the line and walk off.
I guess time wasting is their biggest enemy so let them have it. The 'Its Lenny' bot never fails to entertain when telemarketers are involved either.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Works better with your boss's Amex card number.

I guess...
No one likes Amex. I have a corporate one and I figure it is a plan to keep expenses down by providing a card that places don't want to accept.

I almost doubt even the most hardened telemarketer would want one of those card numbers.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Bushfires.

Just north of the wife’s relatives (Wallagoot), but so many houses lost. And the terrific trails at the back of the poo ponds seem to be badly affected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Seems that Pumped up Kicks is the song of the moment. I'm not digging hearing it (in one of the many versions) everywhere I go.