Little Things You Hate

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
The Australian cricket team. At least those involved with the cheating. Hoping those responsible are dropped and suspended. Think most of the cricket fans in Aus are pretty pissed off today.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The Australian cricket team. At least those involved with the cheating. Hoping those responsible are dropped and suspended. Think most of the cricket fans in Aus are pretty pissed off today.
Yep.

While I would hope the rest of the team were oblivious to the deceit going on I think CA should show some backbone and forfeit the match and then investigate in detail. Anyone who knew is out.

Shit act all round.

And the chunt who last used my little, very old metal lathe and in the process broke the cross slide leadscrew nut. Luckily I could bodgy it and get the engine mount bush finished but finding a new part is going to be hard.

Oh and I don't eat squid, I am allergic to sea food.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Its a shit sport anyway...from a certain point of view. I don't understand what is interesting about standing around in your pyjamas in the sun.

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And those of us who aren't fans think their humiliation is hilarious.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
What a waste of space and oxygen ABC News blathered on about the cricket cheats for about 10 minutes as though nothing else in the world was important.

Minlak

custom titis
Its a shit sport anyway...from a certain point of view. I don't understand what is interesting about standing around in your pyjamas in the sun.
And think of the hate cyclists get....... Because you don't understand or appreciate it doesn't make it shit. I hate watching cricket but after playing it for 10yrs I certainly understand it's more than just standing around.

What a waste of space and oxygen ABC News blathered on about the cricket cheats for about 10 minutes as though nothing else in the world was important.
Australia has always been holier than though when it comes to sport and here we are caught plotting like all the other scum.... If you don't think this is big news for a "Sporting Nation" then you are missing the point. News isn't just whats important to you.

I haven't had me Weet-Bix yet this morning I am tired and grumpy and start holidays tomorrow so these just got me blood pressure up and at my age that's not good....... :)

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I also think all the sports I don't like are shit. But I do like cricket, and this makes me almost want to go out and burn an Australian flag.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This whole bollocking of the aust cricket team is a bit over the top imo..
It’s like the australian public have just found out Santa Claus doesn’t exist.. Ball tampering ain’t anything new. Professional cricketers aren’t gentleman who play in the spirit of the game. When there is coin involved in a sport shit gets serious..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It must be serious...there is cricket on the front and back page of today's Sydney morning herald. That kind of sport coverage is normally reserved for football!

moorey

call me Mia
That’s a fair chunk out of the 24/7 AFL ‘news’.

Cuss those cricketers, and it looks like Lehman was in on it, despite what Smith says. I love the cricket, but honestly don’t think I’ll listen to a match now. The Aussies have always taken the high moral ground on cheating....and just look like utter dicks now.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Talk about throw the youngest player on the team under the bus.
Steve Smith + leadership group + coach (I agree moorey) approach Bancroft to cheat. If he says no, he's off the team in no time. Especially with the reputation of a team and selecting criteria of Australia.
When I was a little tacker I lived on football & cricket. These days both games have been destroyed to a certain degree with money and professionalism...

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Talk about throw the youngest player on the team under the bus.
Steve Smith + leadership group + coach (I agree moorey) approach Bancroft to cheat. If he says no, he's off the team in no time. Especially with the reputation of a team and selecting criteria of Australia.
When I was a little tacker I lived on football & cricket. These days both games have been destroyed to a certain degree with money and professionalism...
There was nearly always an allocated “ball shiner” when I played cricket. It’s a bit of don’t ask don’t know sort of thing.
Hope Warner goes, that man should never have be allowed near the vice captaincy or to speak in public again..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I am all in for recycling. I am also a supporter of people working to get ahead of their unfortunate situation. But...this new (sure not in SA) can/bottle refund seems to have created an industry of bin rummaging, including taking the items from recycling bins.