Little Things You Hate

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Little things I hate:

-That dickhead Drake (some gangsta wanna be rap dude in Canada) roaming the sidelines of NBA games mouthing off at players like he's some sort of lord in the world. He needs to sit his scrawny arse down and shut the fuck up before some tough guy stands on his face. What a moron.

-We walk our dog on a dog beach almost daily and you get to know the crew doing the same thing, really nice community at 6am. All the dogs start going crazy half way up the beach yesty as some tosser is flying a drone ten feet above people's heads trying to get a sunrise photo to get 10 likes on Instagram. All the poor dogs are going nuts and the owners are scrambling to calm the so yeah, I threw rocks at it and made sure I was in the shot to get their attention and did the old cut throat action. I went looking for the person behind it but nah, the hero wasn't in the nearby car park. We have four flights take off less than a kilometer away within fifteen minutes at that time of day and this idiot thinks it's worth it. I wish I smashed it and he came after me, would've been funny as.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Little things I hate:

-That dickhead Drake (some gangsta wanna be rap dude in Canada) roaming the sidelines of NBA games mouthing off at players like he's some sort of lord in the world. He needs to sit his scrawny arse down and shut the fuck up before some tough guy stands on his face. What a moron.

-We walk our dog on a dog beach almost daily and you get to know the crew doing the same thing, really nice community at 6am. All the dogs start going crazy half way up the beach yesty as some tosser is flying a drone ten feet above people's heads trying to get a sunrise photo to get 10 likes on Instagram. All the poor dogs are going nuts and the owners are scrambling to calm the so yeah, I threw rocks at it and made sure I was in the shot to get their attention and did the old cut throat action. I went looking for the person behind it but nah, the hero wasn't in the nearby car park. We have four flights take off less than a kilometer away within fifteen minutes at that time of day and this idiot thinks it's worth it. I wish I smashed it and he came after me, would've been funny as.
Drones can fuck off. It is likely that the owner was a long way away, not even at the beach experiencing the sun.

...this drake knows how it feels to be a gansta:
Damn it feels good...

Freediver

I can go full Karen
You would think that when a lock nut has Sram written on it that there is going to be an xd driver under there. Since when did Sram make cassettes for a Shimano driver? Now I have to buy a new cassette.

moorey

call me Mia
You would think that when a lock nut has Sram written on it that there is going to be an xd driver under there. Since when did Sram make cassettes for a Shimano driver? Now I have to buy a new cassette.
All SRAM up to and including 10sp is shimano driver...and NX 11sp...but I guess you found that out the hard way.

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
I have childhood memories of seeing a jaguar in a concrete pen smaller than my bedroom. I've not been to a zoo in 30 plus years and cynically regret that I'll be long dead before zoos are recognised as an anachronistic blight the same way slavery, sexism , homophobia and all that other silly shit is today.