Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I have childhood memories of seeing a jaguar in a concrete pen smaller than my bedroom. I've not been to a zoo in 30 plus years and cynically regret that I'll be long dead before zoos are recognised as an anachronistic blight the same way slavery, sexism , homophobia and all that other silly shit is today.
Even silly string?

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
LTIH

"....we appreciate that your time is important and we will be happy to assist you as soon as a customer service consultant is available...."

No you f@cking don't. If you had a scrap of concern for my time you would simply answer my call as soon as it rings! You don't give two shits about how much of my time is wasted.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
On ya for getting through.

Last year I had to call Centrelink about childcare stuff. They were engaged. 47 redials later before I got into the holding pattern.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
On ya for getting through.

Last year I had to call Centrelink about childcare stuff. They were engaged. 47 redials later before I got into the holding pattern.
They assume all their calls come from people who can drop in during business hours and wait indefinitely. At least that was my experience recently...when I dropped in...during business hours.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Very annoying the double standards.
Bogan lower class person steals from a bank ,shop, house =go to jail.
White collar banker or financial adviser steals from client by deception or corruption just says sorry = no punishment.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
So it seems its scanning the forum for products and then theres a payout to the publisher (rotorburn?) when we click on them?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Ok - if you are using a web browser like IE, this is what happens.

You click on a link (not every link behaves like this):

Link.jpg

The result is a redirect to some "vglink" rubbish:

redirect.jpg

On my machine, that opens a new (broken) tab as shown.

But this is not a problem on mobile devices AFAIK.

Z

Zaf

Just checked the Bargain Buys thread and clicked links using Chrome and Internet Explorer without issue.
LTIH - not being able to replicate the problems of others and having to look at another Banshee Rune.

Last edited by a moderator: