Little Things You Hate

scblack

Leucocholic
If it is a recent shot he is a weak piece of shit.

But don't forget, in times past conservation knowledge and environmental standards were very different. Trying to place todays societal standards on some behaviour of many years ago is a pointless exercise. Does not mean I agree with it at all but you are bleating about what was unfortunately common practice and certainly not widely frowned upon back then.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Nicolai is another three weeks away per e-mail today. The frame is welded, gearbox and painting to go through.
I bought an EXT Storia LOK to make the pain of it not coming this week feel less in my soul, and just in my heart.
You really are building the bike to end all bikes. Shits gonna be soooo good!!!!

Soul ache is horrible, I’m glad you could cure it with the that shock.

Reactions: Zaf

moorey

call me Mia
If it is a recent shot he is a weak piece of shit.

But don't forget, in times past conservation knowledge and environmental standards were very different. Trying to place todays societal standards on some behaviour of many years ago is a pointless exercise. Does not mean I agree with it at all but you are bleating about what was unfortunately common practice and certainly not widely frowned upon back then.
Nope. He’s a c%#t then, an now.

Slavery being legal in the past doesn’t make what happened ok....or maybe you think it does.

moorey

call me Mia
Maybe you don't have your reading glasses on today.

Gee, I wonder what that means???
I read good...I just strongly disagree with your anachronistic view of this.
Something being more socially acceptable in the past, doesn’t mean I have to give it a pass now.
I think that in the future, we will look back on our treatment of other ‘common’ animals today as pretty barbaric.
This isn't a judgement on you, just an opinion.

Reactions: Zaf

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Maybe his village was under threat from these great beasts? Maybe they cornered him in an alley and wanted his wallet? They also look like Jeep jackers...I think this guy had no choice but to protect himself. Perhaps he is a conservationist.and hunting to preserve these guys for the future?

That photo is in colour @scblack which by my books make it modern enough to be informed, but I get what you're saying. Do we judge Teddy Roosevelt for his mega safari to end all safaris? A little...

haulrs

Likes Bikes
3 things I hate ...2.5 hour each way drives to work . Also me the traveling idiot and then the fuckwits that do 100 in a 110 while in the right lane, that then don’t slow down to 80 in road works..
One thing I do love is remapped cheese eating surrender monkey vans ! For the power to soot on them at will !!!

Sent from my 3geesus using Tapatalk( it's ifail)

haulrs

Likes Bikes
Sheesh 2.5 hrs each way to work !! Surely things can only get better.
Move to NE Vic .
Well Mount lonarch is there... yeah?

Lol dogs... will travel for cash... especially when good amounts...

Also any reason for a decent drive in the van, it had like 66 hp now has 99hp... plus the soot on dickheads

Solar panel life!!!

Flow-Rider

Burner

Also any reason for a decent drive in the van, it had like 66 hp now has 99hp... plus the soot on dickheads

Solar panel life!!!
I soot them everyday and more so when they tailgate me :D

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Solar panel life!!!
I don't understand any of that, except will travel for cash.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hate having to push shops on basic warranty. got my kid a bike. first off road ride, less than and 15 total km on the bike and rear brake goes flat to bar. this isnt a warranty matter they say. on top of the tube being pinched in assembly and front deraileur limits not being set properly. thye agreee after i said id like to return the bike as unfit for purpose as then delivered it.

rules out one brand i was considering now