Little Things You Hate

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Like the recent Housos episode replayed where white trash claim for lots of dependent children to get more dole money.
They collect all the babies from the neighbourhood.
Centrelink comes to their house to verify " but this baby is Asian".

safreek

Like the recent Housos episode replayed where white trash claim for lots of dependent children to get more dole money.
They collect all the babies from the neighbourhood.
Centrelink comes to their house to verify " but this baby is Asian".
That show always reminds me of home, Elizabeth rulez

Flow-Rider

Burner
People who stand right next the luggage carousel in airports, blocking every other mother fuckers view of luggage on the carousel.
Just yell "Excuse Me" and charge at the crowd when you get a sighting of your bag and hope it's not a bag identical to yours or just wait untill they all piss off.

John U

MTB Precision
Just yell "Excuse Me" and charge at the crowd when you get a sighting of your bag and hope it's not a bag identical to yours or just wait untill they all piss off.
Airport behaviour is irrational for a lot of people who would otherwise be normal. Like
- standing up in the aisle, with heaps of others, as soon as the seatbelt light goes off after landing, when you know you’re going nowhere for at least 5 minutes.
- when the gate opens, lining up to get in and sit in your cramped seat as soon as you possibly can when you know the plane is going nowhere for at least 5 to 10 minutes.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Absolutely.

Adding to that, cramming into the seats at the gate with every other bastard when adjacent gates with no boarding flights are completely empty.

moorey

call me Mia
Riddle me this, Batman...

Toilet at work is shared between 2 businesses, which is only relevant as we never see staff from there except in the toilet.
I was in there, having a piss, as you do, and this middle aged, bearded dude who looked like a keynote speaker at an Incel convention, comes and stand behind me and says:
Him: ‘Bit aggressive, don’t you think?’
Me: (pissing) Excuse me?
Him: ‘Using the middle urinal out of 3, don't you think that’s a bit aggressive?’
Me: ‘Maybe there was someone else using an edge one when I got here’
Him: ‘Well was there?’
Me: ‘No’
Him: ‘Well, no need for the aggression!’
Me: (audibly snickering as I zip up and leave) ‘Sure thing boss’

Is this a thing? Alls I know is that I will always use the centre urinal now, until the day I die.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You need to learn how to use all of them at once! Unless you are already doing this? The middle urinal makes for great cross urinal sniping. I personally prefer the long shot across the row.