Little Things You Hate

Binaural

Eats Squid
Yeah , I’m with Poodle .
No one sees your back teeth anyway .
The problem is, without the molar spacing things out, your front teeth will ease into the gap. Removing the tooth without an implant can cause a lot of knock-on issues, even if it doesn't prevent you eating.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
The problem is, without the molar spacing things out, your front teeth will ease into the gap. Removing the tooth without an implant can cause a lot of knock-on issues, even if it doesn't prevent you eating.
That. Also, I'm not down with the hillbilly look.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Needs to be there to load up the jawbone too. Are you 75? Wouldn't bother but if younger spend the money. Bridges are no good either.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
There was never a question of the implant, not interested in a bridge. If I’m lucky another root canal may extend its life.

It just reminds me that it’s daft dentistry is not covered by Medicare...

Binaural

Eats Squid
Medicare should be a lot more extensive.
I managed to crack a tooth recently, and had to get a root canal and subsequently a crown. Overall, I've paid about 2.1k for the root canal, visit a dentist once for diagnosis and once for emergency treatment due to the pain, and then 3 times for an endodontist to do the root canal. I will in total be up for 3 visits to the regular dentist to fit the crown, spending another 2k in the process. While this must be expensive, I can't imagine teeth are some sort of exception to other health related needs.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I had the joy of a root canal on one of my front teeth a few years ago. I can think of much more fun ways to spend the money! When I can be fucked to spend the cash I'm getting a gold crown on that sucker.

safreek

I still don’t regret ditching the private health insurance though. I’m way more than $6k behind having paid those thieves for a bunch of years...
There is a couple of mobs in india that do implants, 2 or 3 hundred each. Get the lot ripped out and have a perfect smile put in.
No more dentist bills, problem solved