Little Things You Hate

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Wife has taken our daughter to her parents for 4 days. I have a million things to do around the house and i want to ride my bike. I am fucking sick. Can't swallow, can't talk ad keep falling asleep. This sucks balls.
At 2mins16seconds is that you on the security monitor?

Flow-Rider

Burner
Create more jobs! Economic progress! Rape the planet, its good short term.
I've actually worked for an Indian mining company and they're very savvy with how they spend their money. A very small few will get wealthy from it but the environmental cost is for life.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Looks like anyone can join this club. Tonsillitis mixed in with a cold......thanks Haakon
You’re welcome...? I still have the cough and one short lap of Stromlo yesterday wiped me out. Maybe it’s the start of the next Spanish flu and worldwide population correction?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I gave my opinion on that coal mine on LinkedIn, one of two dissenters out of 65,629 grovellers. Not good for the environment, local farmers or Qld in general. Got blasted. Dont care.

Fracking is bad shit, bore water shouldnt burn right out of the valve and the combustion products included a lot of bad juju. I know because we tested the gases. And stainless pipelines, meh, last a yesr if lucky.

Haakon

I gave my opinion on that coal mine on LinkedIn, one of two dissenters out of 65,629 grovellers. Not good for the environment, local farmers or Qld in general. Got blasted. Dont care.

Fracking is bad shit, bore water shouldnt burn right out of the valve and the combustion products included a lot of bad juju. I know because we tested the gases. And stainless pipelines, meh, last a yesr if lucky.
Who the fuck thinks fracking is a good idea...? Surely people in regional areas can’t be so desperate for work they’re willing to give up drinking water and food...

Haakon

I have a photo I took from the plane the last time I was in the US, en route from LA to Charlotte somewhere over Texas I think. Shale gas well pads as far as I could see from 30000 feet for nearly an hour. Every single one fracked.

The US is so fucked on so many levels...

scblack

Leucocholic
I have a photo I took from the plane the last time I was in the US, en route from LA to Charlotte somewhere over Texas I think. Shale gas well pads as far as I could see from 30000 feet for nearly an hour. Every single one fracked.

The US is so fucked on so many levels...
Is that the square fields with a circle inside? I’d guess a hectare in size each. And yes visible from horizon to horizon from the plane.

I have never found out what they are.

Haakon

WA has just lifted a ban on fracking btw. Lots of shale gas up north.

Yay...

Last edited:

Binaural

Eats Squid
Checked my road speedplay zero cleats today for wear, as they have been unreliable on entry for a while. Found both had a tiny bit of plastic broken off in the same spot, which is barely visible but degrades performances quite a bit. Of course there are spares available for everything but that. Bad design really grinds my gears.
So, I ordered new cleats in August. 4 months later, a failure in exactly the same spot and I'm back to randomly not being able to clip in. Fuck me, at least sell cleats left and right separately, at $100 a pair I now pay more per year on bloody cleats than on brake and drivetrain maintenance.

I have huge feet and struggle to find shoes, otherwise I'd throw these unreliable pieces of rubbish in the trash.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
So, I ordered new cleats in August. 4 months later, a failure in exactly the same spot and I'm back to randomly not being able to clip in. Fuck me, at least sell cleats left and right separately, at $100 a pair I now pay more per year on bloody cleats than on brake and drivetrain maintenance.

I have huge feet and struggle to find shoes, otherwise I'd throw these unreliable pieces of rubbish in the trash.
Cyclingdeal have some cheap magnesium Look Keo copies. For the price its worth trying. https://www.cyclingdeal.com.au/buy/xpedo-thrust-7-magnesium-9-16-road-bike-sealed-ped/RF07MC

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk